Where do the Top Traders Trade?

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by pokerplaya, Jan 27, 2009.

1. i do.
    thank you.

but i'll be ripping the industry a new one on a regular basis.

just because the market goes up doesn't mean wall street is forgiven.

or that it's business as usual...

rb.

#71     May 19, 2009
  2. This is kind of true in fact.
    There was a trader on T2W who had a free room for a while. He DID prove how successful he was with account statements/live calls/ and sometimes we could even see his trading program trading in front of our eyes through a chatroom which allowed us to see his screen. He has been trading for about 15 years.

He never charged a cent and always said "why would i charge anyone when i have the market to 'rip off'"

he doesn't do it anymore so i wont mention his name but im sure any t2w people know who i am referring too.

#72     May 19, 2009
  3. congratulations.
    seriously.
    kudos.
    any trader who can sit down and admit, let alone recognise and analyse and learn from this experience, and then excel from it, is tops in my book.
    email me a copy of your book. i'd love to read it.
    rb.

#73     May 19, 2009
  4. Cliff's notes version-

"I opened an account at Assent, lost all my money, now I blame them and all of Wall st. for my failure".

The End.

#74     May 19, 2009
  5. "Those who can they do - those who cant they teach" ...

#75     May 22, 2009
  6. now that's funny stuff. LOL.

#76     Feb 2, 2010
  7. Don't sit next to a pro. Sit next to your neighbor. Just make sure to do the opposite.

#77     Feb 2, 2010
  8. excellent post I lived on the street and decided to better my self and now am happily married with three kids I have been trading for 4 years and still haven't made consistant gains I am at basically break even.

#78     Feb 2, 2010
  9. rosy2

rosy2

i agree with this. i have never met a profitable manual electronic day trader in more than 15yrs. everyone i know trades spreads, options, or is automated.

if there is a manual electronic day trader in chicago I would like to meet you. PM me

#79     Feb 2, 2010