Where do the price action trends change on this chart?

Discussion in 'Trading' started by 1a2b3cppp, Apr 29, 2013.

1. What's an example of a "gotcha?"

#21     May 8, 2013
  2. [/QUOTE]

Jumping fractals,simply put it-when your jumping fractals you tend to front run yourself ineffectively.

#22     May 8, 2013
  3. Yes, I am expecting either specifics or no replies.

No fortune cookie nonsense, no hints, no guru replies (vagueness that sounds profound but actually doesn't say anything), etc.

If you have a super secret system and don't want to share it, that's fine. I respect that. But if anyone wants to talk about a quantifiable and specific method of determining a trend, that is what this thread is for.

There is nothing in that chart that has anything to do with trends? Cool. Can you quantify your answer?

People get stuck because they can't see the forrest for the trees? Cool. Can you elaborate with specifics?

I am actually very close? Cool. Can you give me some specifics rather than asking me how I identify a trend since it should be obvious from the first post that I don't have a way to define a trend?

Think in terms of sequences? Cool. And?

PA is about intent and emotions? Cool. How does one apply that to their trading?

Jumping fractals? Cool. Can you explain what that means? Google doesn't know.

IB "some people just want everything handed to them on a silver platter." The ever-present response of "gurus" when asked for specifics.

I know, wouldn't want anyone to steal your "edge."

#23     May 8, 2013
  4. That`s because Gurus want you to do the work.And to do the work often means the asceticism.The knowledge comes only thru the asceticism and sacrifices.Non of the Guru would take you by the hand lead you to the light.You might watch it in some of the shaoling movies:D :D :D

On a serious note,i gave you the jumping fractal explanation and you didn`t get it anyway.Now you want me to put it in your mouthh with a silver spoon.Never happens.i might give you a mantr to clear things up a bit.Never happens,either,as you should find it by yourself.

So,you want the specifics.ET is full of specifics you demand,but no one would grant you with the set of eyes to see them,except yourself.

Think in term of sequence,and?And then you enter,when the sequence changes.

What you`ve got in your chart is just a framework,and you wonder why the carcass doesn`t move properly.Wonder why...The carcass needs an engine,cab,interior,rims and spokes and etc,to move comfortably.

#24     May 8, 2013
  5. /

#25     May 8, 2013
  6. Sequence changes for Oil right now,for e.g., so it means you eneter short.And if it switches back to long,you just bail out or reverse long.No need to predict anything.

#26     May 8, 2013
  7. Paddler

Paddler

I was not expecting anyone taking me seriously. Sorry....:p I was poking fun on frenchfry, nothing more.

Oh wait, are you poking fun on me too? :D

#27     May 8, 2013
  8. Trend changes to "up" when market trades above the swing high at 2 between 3 and 4.

Trend changes to "down" when the market trades below the swing low at 7 between 8 and 9.

Trend changes to "up" when the market trades above the swing high at 14 between 15 and 16, and the trend remains up.

#28     May 8, 2013
  9. achilles28

achilles28

Interesting...what's a sequence change

#29     May 9, 2013
  10. Paddler

Paddler

No kidding, you are now a certified Hersheyite expert? :eek: :eek: :eek:

#30     May 9, 2013