Where do I start?

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by Mexchewy, Oct 3, 2002.

1. Mexchewy

Mexchewy

I aplogize first of all for posting this. I want to know where do I get started. I searched the forums but have not found a specific thread that states starting from the beginning. I've gotten the wrong books to learn trading, Cook (sorry), so which books can I get to start my education? Any inexpensive programs? A thread to look at? Thanks in advance. :( :)

2. You have already had a good start. Learning from your mistakes. don't let anyone on here tell you otherwise unless your making mistakes your not learning. If you email me I will give you my advise for what its worth. What counts most is passion. Unless you have a real passion for this you probably wont make it as a trader. That passion can be from a love of the markets to you just want to change your life. Where ever it comes from your going to need it. Email me if you want and I will give you the same advise I would give my best friend. Best to you. :) Carol

3. nkhoi

nkhoi

4. Carol has nailed the crucial issues... if you are not fixated, addicted and obsessed with trading, you probably won't make it... this game needs perseverance, and you can only persevere if you are obsessed...

Just my 2 cents,
    Candle

5. Mexchewy

Mexchewy

Thank you very much for your help, suggestions , and threads I overlooked. I will succeed in this because I have the desire and I have the encouragement from good people. Thanks. :D