Where do i get started?

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by brand0n1, Jul 7, 2008.

1. Dont forget forex!.

Its a great market for someone in your situation because you can trade 24hrs a day..also you can open a micro account with some brokers that let you risk just mere dollars. Yes you wont make much, but its live trading and experience you need.

Once you want to put up more capital, you can trade standard lots that trade 10.00 per pip

This is the market I trade.

#11     Jul 13, 2008

2. Hey Brandon,

Yea' I've taken the leap into Forex rather then equity. It's going pretty well, and I try to learn something new everyday. Still in the demo account phase, trying to develop a solid trading plan and system and improve and hone my skills.

To be honest I've not heard of any other trading options with the 24hr market like forex. Perhaps someonelse can comment on that.

Have you yet to decide what you want to trade???

#12     Jul 13, 2008
  3. Cawn

Cawn

hey thanks for the support guys, your help is appreciated, I'll just study more to fully understand this, thanks a bunch..:D

#13     Jul 14, 2008
  4. Make a plan defining your goals in trading, just like you'd make a business plan for running a start-up company. Adjust and refine as you go. The two things you will need is patience and capital. 5k isn't much. Make sure you have a very very long horizon and don't lose confidence quickly.

#14     Jul 14, 2008
  5. When starting by asking rather than searching could be probably indicating a very bad start! :D

#15     Jul 14, 2008