Where do I find Amibroker sample systems?

Discussion in 'Strategy Building' started by mizhael, Mar 1, 2010.

1. Hey folks,

I just started my journal with Amibroker today, frankly this is my very first experience with such as software. Previously I wrote my own trading signals from scratch using C++, Matlab and R.

Excitedly, any sample systems that I could try? I just want to see some upward-going PNL curve so I can have some excitement, even before concerning about transaction cost, slippage, etc.

I did a bunch of googling and found some indicators, but I couldn't find any sample systems that can get up and running immediately showing me some PNL curves...

Any pointers? Many thanks and happy trading folks...

2. While you, I and others are waisting our time with silly toys like Amibroker and Metastock, this guy I know makes fortunes trading commodities and stocks by reading quotes off newspapers. His computer has so much dust, he is afraid it will burn if he switches it on.

Moral of the story: in this business there are a lot of kids that want to play around with toys and some serious people that have a concept of making money.

3. which guy?

4. still want to find sample systems.

5. There's tons of stuff on the Amibroker site.

6. But I am using the Trial, so I am not a member.

I guess no access to the site?

7. I've got a bunch. I'll send them to you.

8. I've got a bunch. I'll send them to you.

9. Hey man, can you send me the systems asap. Hopefully I can see some positive upward-moving PnL curves so it convince me to pay the $250 for the purchase... :=)

10. The software is definitely worth $250. You could barely buy Microsoft Office or Adobe Photoshop at that price point.

#10     Mar 4, 2010