Where Do Conservatives Serve In The Military

Discussion in 'Politics' started by hoodooman, Nov 6, 2003.

1. :D hehehe

ronald reagan actually pulled a similar stunt.

in his last couple of years as president, he would tell what he thought were REAL WAR STORIES about himself and his buddies in the trenches..

..only thing was, he was never in a war! these were movies he starred in that he thought were actual wars.

:D

#11     Nov 6, 2003
  2. i don't really see what the dubya administration has to do with men of honor, including the republicans you mentioned, like McCain.

i think you've joined the ranks of the confused american middle class.

shit, even AAA is wondering what the fuck happened to his party.

(maybe it's time for you to wake up, too).

#12     Nov 6, 2003
  3. Maverick74

Maverick74

The question asked in this thread was where do conservatives serve in the military? I answered that question. The question had nothing to do with dubya. Do you even read the thread titles before you post?

#13     Nov 6, 2003
  4. Maverick74

Maverick74

I didn't divert the thread. I was just adding a name that he left off that list. I already answered the question of this thread. And it doesn't matter if slick willya started a war or not, when it came time for him to be drafted, he ran his chicken shit ass to Canada. If you are going to post the names of draft dodgers, don't leave off our former President from that list.

#14     Nov 6, 2003
  5. Maverick74

Maverick74

My kind? what the f*ck is that? What are you some anti-semitic bigot? Why don't you take your racist ass off this thread and leave me and "my kind" alone.

#15     Nov 6, 2003
  6. :confused:

that is illogical -

that the most active and vocal of the neocon warmongers are themselves elitist draft-dodgers and lying hypocrites is not an insult to true war heroes.

as an aside, do you really think the bush crew are "conservatives"? they have expanded govt spending at unprecedented rates, devalued the dollar and urged massive consumer debt, created huge "security" bureaucracies, initiated preemptive wars and nation-building exercises, called for amnesty for millions of illegals while keeping the mexican border wide open, etc., etc. is any of that "conservative"?

#16     Nov 6, 2003
  7. maybe you -have- lost it. this is uncalled for.

#17     Nov 6, 2003
  8. Maverick74

Maverick74

You said it, not me. You said me and my kind. If that's not a racist statement, then I don't know what is. If you want to re-tract that statement fine, but it's out there and you have already exposed yourself.

#18     Nov 6, 2003
  9. double-check who posted what. your post is directed to the wrong person.

there was nothing obviously bigoted in his post. "your kind" could simply be referring to "idiots"

#19     Nov 6, 2003