Where did wrbtrader go?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by FortuneTeller, Nov 16, 2016.

1. dartmus

dartmus

Mark,

Baron will drag this (and anything else that produces clicks) on for as much as he can get.

Ignore it.

Take care of yourself.

#41     Nov 29, 2016
  2. wrbtrader

wrbtrader

I didn't read an article nor will I but others have told me. In contrast, I'm talking about a "phone conversation" with a man that did not identify himself at first as a convicted felon that has stolen millions from people. Thus, he didn't ask for a monthly statement with my account number covered up nor a weekly statement or yearly statement. If he did, I don't remember it.

Regardless, you have stated (implied) nothing was posted "whatsoever".

Once again as a reminder...posted are daily PnL statements, clients full statements, clients statistical analysis of their own trades, clients real time trades and my own real-time trade doesn't seem like to me as you stated "unable to provide anything whatsoever".

Those were your words.

Further, he specifically stated what he was "really" interested in...having access to my trading records. Seriously, would you give a complete stranger on the telephone your passwords to your trading accounts?. Would you still do it after discovering what he's done to his victims and his jail time for such fraud?

Simply, I don't negotiate with a convicted con that has taken millions from folks and ruin their financial lives...never will. More importantly, I don't hand out passwords to my trading accounts nor do I do screen sharing anymore (done that...I thought it was cool...shared with someone I thought was a trusted online friend...got hacked...won't do it again).

Anyways, if he doesn't believe my daily statements...he's not going to believe my weekly, monthly or yearly summaries. Therefore, yes, I'm very evasive about giving someone access to my trading accounts when its none of their damn business.

It did cross my mind a particular thought...

I don't know if this guy is on probation but him asking people for access to the investment accounts or trading accounts after he was convicted of defrauding people would seem like a violation to me. I'm sure a judge would have told him to stay away from peoples accounts.

When everybody else starts posting their weekly, monthly or yearly statements...I'll give it some thought about doing the same but do not ask me to give you access to my trading accounts...the answer will by NO.

Straight forward...not evasive or dodgy...just NO. In contrast, the surf puppets no longer gets a reply from me after their failed attempt to LIE about me marketing here. Yep, no apology from them after you set the record straight...I don't do it. .

P.S. As stated before, a few in this thread seem like pro-marketsurfer supporters...you already know the history about one of them as I pointed out about him lying about the promotion.

My last message in this thread and you can have at it as you've been doing or you can make it a new rule that "everybody" must post their daily, weekly, monthly brokerage statements to be a member of this forum. Just don't ask for access to everybody trading accounts...would seem like a suspicious requirement.

I'll be back to the forum in a few weeks or a month after being told to rest and recover...I had a lot of trouble walking one block today at the rehab grounds.

Last edited: Nov 29, 2016
    #42     Nov 29, 2016
  3. traderob

traderob

wrbmentoring with signed brokerga estatments.PNG

This is taken from wrbtrader's amazingly detailed site. BY 'detailed' there is of course no photos of him or his house . There is not even his address: it would take a private detective to track him down .

Still everything else is there: in fact anything that might be useful in hooking gullible traders.
    Notice the highlighted bit about brokerage statements..Seems he has no problem asking for them...

I still think - since he is worried about showing Emmett anything - that he simply asks his broker (does anyone know his brokers name?) - to send a years statement to Baron (better if it sent by the broker just in case any doubters wonder about photoshopping) . Baron doesn't have to post anything, just say "WRBTrader is the real deal- I saw the statements- they align with his site claims"

Everyone wins : fortuneteller and gotcha are proven to be right in their support. His broker gets to show that he has the world's best known, consistently profitable wealthy trader..

#43     Nov 29, 2016
  4. wrbtrader

wrbtrader

I don't mentor but if/when I hire someone that does...those are some of their qualifications that you've shown. Also, I work out of my home...you'll never see my home address posted on the internet especially with all the "wackos" out there and I have children to take care of/protect. Yet, you're more than welcome to post your home address to prove to me how safe it is. Also, forgot to mention, some traders do know my home address. They didn't hire a detective. Instead, they were very nice to me for several years and I eventually trusted them...we then had a get together (barbecue). A few of them. Didn't talk about the markets...talked mainly about our kids and old motorcycles.

The world's best known trader has already been heavily discussed at this forum. Sorry, I'm not that game wizard from Japan.

Yet, your projection on me is your way of trying to create another LIE or at least start a rumor so that the next person reading your message may think I've said that and that you were just quoting me.

Anyways, you still using those websites that you've promoted here at the forum ?

You said they are profitable and I can't imagine you stop using them considering they make money. Therefore, send your statements to Baron showing your trades align with their trades or STFU considering there are others at this forum that you can easily be harassing that actually do promote their website, do not post daily brokerage statements, do not have clients that did the same years ago and do not have clients that post any real time trades for people into that kind'uv stuff.

Other than that...STFU. You're now on my ignore list (I think for the 2nd time).

P.S. Any typos above...I blame on my new iPhone and after meeting death every day for several weeks until he decided to go mess with someone else...I'm a little more moody these days.

P.S.S. I've recently met people with one arm, one leg, no legs, stroke patients, stage 4 cancer patients and death himself. Please keep coping things from my website...free advertising by you. Just in case your still being curious...I have a new iPhone and if you ask...I'm not going to share my pics (sarcasm...probably fake too).

Reminder, you started the crap.

Sincerely
    M.A. Perry

#44     Nov 30, 2016
  5. Buy1Sell2

Buy1Sell2

Not that anyone asked, but my only observation is that wrb's postings are very very long. I typically don't read them due to that fact. I think it would serve him well to shorten things up and increase readership. --Ishmael

#45     Nov 30, 2016
  6. dartmus

dartmus

Perhaps I was mistaken in viewing this reply as a personal attack but that doesn't change the fact others posting to this topic have will and do throw mud at anyone and everyone. And that's about all they do.

One of them who has been banned and who has posted to this topic with multiple nicks recently.. if I'm not mistaken and I sincerely believe I'm spot on with regard to this ...then you knew all along from the get go which banned member this was...and yet you allowed him to stay and were consciously aware he was here without a legitimate purpose (at least in this thread), where he was only here to throw mud, without any interest in the truth (within the realm of whether wrbtrader's claim's are true).

To my knowledge, it would be extremely unlikely you weren't aware of this. Guys nick was Tlatoni or something similar.

Meanwhile the same nick came right back (as Southampton) or was already here posting under both alias's at the same time. He's known for maintaining a fleet of alias's which has been shown in the past he even uses to reply to his own posts. I'm relatively certain (tisn't worth the time to look back and link to it) ..but I believe it was in this thread where it was announced by another user, precisely who Tlatoni and southampton are. It has also been brought to the attn of this thread that banned user posted a link to his website on another topic about gold.

Last I checked this unregistered vendors post with the link to his site was still there. In it he pretends to be someone else, a casual purchaser of the product recommending others purchase the product. I think that type of sales tactics qualifies as a scam. Pretending your someone else ..and highly recommending your own products.

So as I said, I reread the post I quoted above and your other posts to this topic and I accept I might have misread your intent the first time. It's possible there's no agenda there other than bonafide interest in determining the truth.

But this bit about permitting the banned user to come back with multiple usernames, (at least 2 in this thread) ...to attack wrbtrader, it reminds me of my converstation with DB where he laid out logically why he's not interested in being a member of this site and contributing content like he used to.

I mention this because valuable contributors like wrbtrader aren't easy to find and imo it's illogical to think harassing him is going to lead to anything good. I don't know how many other active nicks southampton has but just so you know, and I'm not alone in feeling this (as evidenced by DB's absence) ... the constant thought in the back of my mind when reading a reply to one of my posts ...is I bet that's you know who. And that's taken all the fun out of visiting here (for me).

Good Luck keeping wrbtrader and others interested in the site. It's likely going to require a different approach than this thread but I hope you succeed because if you don't there won't be much to attract me to at least read what's here. Currently there's still good information on ET and I hope it stays that way and gets better, not worse, but I doubt I will ever post here again...because of one user.

I hope this feedback helps you create the best future you can create for the site and ET prospers.

Last edited: Dec 3, 2016
    #46     Dec 3, 2016

7. Never post here again? Please keep your word as your value ad is negative--

#47     Dec 5, 2016
  8. Baron

Baron ET Founder

Tell 'em surf!

#48     Dec 5, 2016
    dartmus likes this.
  9. LOL.. A post in another thread: dratsum #47 28 minutes ago

#49     Dec 6, 2016
  10. Sad. Just not a good quality for a trader. The market holds the strongest attraction for those least suited for it.

Hamp

#50     Dec 6, 2016