Where did wrbtrader go?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by FortuneTeller, Nov 16, 2016.

1. Heck, they don.t even post real time before the fact calls at all

These folks are sneaky and sly--- Just because they are not overt does not mean they are innocent-- they build a following here then pitch their crap other places. DOn't be fooled---- ANYONE who can actually make consistent money in the market is NOT AFRAID of producing statements or whatever--- we are truly dealing with sneaky marketers---

THEY HELP NO ONE except themselves-- why not follow PROVEN success stories like BIll ACKMAN , SOROS, ICAHN, and the LIST GOES ON AND ON???? Heck, these guys even TELL you via 13F filing what they like and don't like--- ONLY A MORON WOULD FOLLOW an internet GURU with a MARKETING AGENDA.

Last edited: Nov 28, 2016
    #31     Nov 28, 2016
  2. Gotcha

Gotcha

Yes, they are different things, I agree, and if he wanted to reach some accredited status, then I would imagine all of this would be important. But isn't that Emmet guy a proven fraud? I have no idea about any this.

But here is what I do know. Anytime here at ET we have someone who starts to show they trading "ability", they either do so with just making generalizations (ie. market is going down), and always with a new alias, or they just make one or two "calls" and that's it. The guys who make claims of huge win rates can't even try and produce any sort of trades, but they sure do like to go on and on about what they do and why they do it. A chart with some trades, or mention of entries and exits could save them thousands of words.

The fact that you can see how wrbtrader trades, based on his logs, provides even more info than any trading statement ever could. Seriously.. have you ever read them? If you have, and you trade, you would see very quickly the huge benefit. The need to verify would almost not seem as important because if you are a failed trader, and you see how a profitable trader actually grinds it out, you would very quickly see how you yourself could more than likely already be profitable if you just emulated some of the habits that wrbtrader displays via his trades and trade management.

Sometimes at ET there have been decent journals, but hardly ever from someone who is profitable, and certainly nothing for months and months. When you see what a profitable trader is doing, day after day, trade after trade, this is a big eye opener. Honestly, its even better than a trading statement because it shows how all the pieces come together.

#32     Nov 28, 2016
    FortuneTeller likes this.

3. We get it, you like the guy---Mrs. Mom. While I wish WR the best with his health issues, coma ! ? terrible--may he recover quickly and fully!

However-- he has run his course here on elite-- tell your son to move on.

#33     Nov 28, 2016
  4. Gotcha

Gotcha

I'm sorry, but who are you exactly with your 6 days posting history? LOL

#34     Nov 28, 2016
  5. No need to keep defending your son, we get it, you like him. Before he is completely shamed, tell him to move on. thanks

#35     Nov 28, 2016
  6. On Emmet's website. And ego from what I can tell.

Last edited: Nov 28, 2016
    #36     Nov 28, 2016
  7. So you are either an alias of traderob or Emmet himself. It's just too obvious. Interesting that traderob wants an old thread re-opened up so he can help advertise YOUR website. So who is doing the advertising here? And how can Emmet check out so many websites in so little time? He says he checks them out for weeks but puts up a new website that's been checked twice a week almost. Something just doesn't add up there is you ask me. So why don't you get yourself to move on? Thanks.

#37     Nov 28, 2016
  8. Okay. I just figured out that Southhampton is an alias of marketsurfer. He's even pushing his book on the gold thread.

#38     Nov 28, 2016
  9. wrbtrader

wrbtrader

To be clear...something I have discussed with you in the past...

To defend is to advertise. Yet you've now seem to involve yourself in the chit chat. At least you stated for fact in your prior message I do not mention my website and have not broken any of your rules that contrast what two particular people in this thread stated.

With that said, to be clear...broker PnL statements shown every day I have traded, clients in the past have done the same including their full statements, some post real time trades, some have posted statistical analysis of their trade results for that was downloaded from their broker platform via a 3rd party analysis program that logs into their account...

Yet, you stated "unable to provide anything whatsoever".

If not, reopen to threads you closed about the topic in the past and then moved here to chit chat

By the way, the person mentioned in this thread was not interested in the above documentation. Instead he asked for access to my trading accounts. He wanted to log into my accounts (with my permission) even with his history and conviction of defrauding and stealing millions of dollars.

I told him NO.

I just don't give strangers access to my trading accounts especially to people known to steal millions and ruin the financial lives of many.

Don't misunderstand, you involved yourself in this conversation after you have closed other threads instead of moving them to chit chat.

I do understand this is your forum but you do know traderob old user name (he can not change it by himself) and the fact his prior user name was pro-marketsurfer and has shown to fabricate a lie that I am marketing here...same lie started by his current user name...

I recommend you and I sit this out and let these people have at it.

To much of a marketsurfer connection.

M.A. Perry

#39     Nov 28, 2016
  10. Baron

Baron ET Founder

Well I'm pretty confused then because the article indicated that you were asked for a variety of easier things to produce, not direct access to your trading accounts:

"What is important is whether the trading track record, and the claims of millions of dollars in trading profits could be verified. Unfortunately, Mr. Perry wanted nothing to do with verifying his track record. I asked for only a single month of redacted trading statements, where his name and identity would be hidden from public view. He flat refused. I then asked for only a single day of verifiable trading results. Once again, he flat refused. I asked whom he uses as his broker, he gave the names of a couple different brokers and came across as very evasive and dodgy. I asked if he could simply take a screen shot of one single day of fills from his trading platform. Once again, he refused. Not a good sign."

Why not just give the guy a monthly statement or a daily screen shot with your account number covered up? It just seems like that would have cleared up the entire issue (and still could), and it would be no risk to you whatsoever.

#40     Nov 29, 2016