Where did wrbtrader go?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by FortuneTeller, Nov 16, 2016.

1. wrbtrader

wrbtrader

Review your own post history in you prior user name and then review your discussions down in the feedback thread when marketsurfer was given one of his banned from the forum.

Simply, I will not post any proof of anything to you as a troll especially one with a selective memory that starts crap.

#21     Nov 26, 2016
  2. .
    You have stated that you are a profitable trader now. Put up pics of your account right here, right now or stfu and go see a shrink. But then again, we don't know your real name do we? So you could use anyone's account. You just can't win this one can you.

It's been 7 months since the ex-con man wrote his review. Can you tell us why or how you can keep such anger in yourself for so long? What are you trying to get out of this witch hunt anyway? Revenge? Blame some else for your trading losses? What?

#22     Nov 27, 2016

3. The guy was busted and shamed. Let him leave elite in peace. He will move on to greener pastures.

#23     Nov 27, 2016
  4. Is this his Mom? If not, you drank the koolaid.

The guy has the distinctive writing style of a vendor but clearly is broke since he can't pay to advertise.

Why do defend this garbage? The truth speaks for itself.

Vendors must pay to market!!

#24     Nov 27, 2016
  5. Gotcha

Gotcha

As has been pointed out, link to the exact thread where he in the slightest way even hints at being a vendor or offering any teaching material. When you can't find it, because you won't, the discussion will be over.

#25     Nov 27, 2016
  6. It's obvious in the style. Just another guy trying to market for free. He will be banned soon, if not already.

#26     Nov 27, 2016
  7. traderob

traderob

where did I state I am profitable ? why would I ever bother to make any claims as I am not a vendor?

#27     Nov 27, 2016
  8. Gotcha

Gotcha

LOL... you clearly have no clue, and the fact you just signed up days ago means there is no point in trying to have a discussion or argument with you.

For anyone else reading, notice there are no links to posts provided where he said he was a vendor or trying to get people to go to his site.

#28     Nov 27, 2016
  9. Baron

Baron ET Founder

To my knowledge, he has never mentioned his web site and offerings publicly on the boards, and therefore has broken no rules in that sense. Hell, I didn't even know what his actual website was until the tradingschools.org article came out.

And in regards to him using me as a reference from a trading performance perspective, I certainly wouldn't be a very good reference considering that I have no idea how he trades, what he trades, seen his statements, nothing. I can say however that he's been a good member here at ET over the years, and he has contributed in a positive way the whole time and helped many people with well thought-out posts.

#29     Nov 28, 2016
    FortuneTeller likes this.
  10. Baron

Baron ET Founder

Well just keep in mind that documenting and verifying are two completely different things. He was asked by Emmet Moore to substantiate his documented trades with real statements and was unable to provide anything whatsoever. I'm not picking on him. But it's a fact that he hasn't been able to back up any of his trading performance claims.

#30     Nov 28, 2016