Where did wrbtrader go?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by FortuneTeller, Nov 16, 2016.

1. traderob

traderob

read the thread at the link I just gave. let's hope Baron agrees to reopen it, I hope we can have a useful discussion there..

#11     Nov 26, 2016
  2. Gotcha

Gotcha

Now that I have read the thread, there probably isn't much to discuss anyway. It seems like wrbtrader made his points you didn't present any convincing evidence.

#12     Nov 26, 2016
  3. Baron

Baron ET Founder

Please clarify what you mean by that.

#13     Nov 26, 2016
  4. traderob

traderob

just meaning that you are very tolerant of wrb using elitetrader as one of his ways to introduce newbies to his crap.
    Really he should be paying you a vendors fee each month.

While I have your attention somewhere he used you as a kind of reference: implying you know what he does (i.e. that he is legit).

he could end the 'speculation' by getting his broker to send you a years worth of trading statements - and your word on them is enough for all of ET . It would sure convince me!

(never happen of course as he will have a reason not to show you)

Last edited: Nov 26, 2016
    #14     Nov 26, 2016
  5. wrbtrader

wrbtrader

Robert...please take you LIES to another forum or at least have the courage to have a private conversation with Baron to ask if I've ever advertise or marketed myself here in public or private message.

His answer will be no.

Why should I when you're the one that keeps doing it for me...you're a low life and the one that is known to post links at this forum to other vendors websites. Obviously Baron is tolerant of you doing such like some affiliate.

The problem for you is that Joe (Baron right hand although I don't know if he still works for Baron) and a former ET moderator knows more than you. Simply, I'm not going to keep reposting info for every jerk that decides he/she wants some information.

Now...please STFU. Others have asked you to do such before via you prior user name when you first got into it with me in a debate with marketsurfer while he was defending Timothy Sykes down in the feedback thread...

I know you remember especially your own LIES when you later apologize (accusing me of marketing) with tongue in cheek.

Guess what, I'm at rehab and I see people everyday with missing limbs (legs, arms), stroke victim, people that need to have their butts wipe for them when they go to the toilet...

They have a better attitude than you and they don't FUCK with people.

Once again, if you think I've ever marketed myself to anyone here...send Baron the info or STFU !!!! :fistbump:

#15     Nov 26, 2016
  6. traderob

traderob

no idea what you are talking about " first got into me with a debate about Timothy Sykes"?

But as I expected you have already opted out of a straightforward way of verifying your claims.
    Possibly Baron would have refused anyway , in case other fraudsters come up with schemes to use his highly respected name somehow. Could not take the chance of him agreeing though could you..

I am certain you are a conman , using your thousands of posts on ET to give a degree of validity for the poor suckers who believe your outlandish, completely unverified claims. That is why you have the links on your website to ET encouraging them to check you out here.

Or will you quietly remove those now that the game is up here..

Last edited: Nov 26, 2016
    #16     Nov 26, 2016
  7. wrbtrader, glad you are okay. Sorry traderob has to use the thread to get back at you because he failed when trying to use your method. And we all know you have never pushed your trading or method in any way at ET or used Baron's name. Traderob is a liar. Get better soon wrbtrader!

#17     Nov 26, 2016
  8. traderob

traderob

actually in this very thread wrbtrader writes ,

"The problem for you is that Joe (Baron right hand although I don't know if he still works for Baron) and a former ET moderator knows more than you"

so can we expect Joe or this mysterious former ET moderator to come forward?
    do you see how he uses these apparently reliable people to invisibly back up his claims

On the other thread you said

"I hope he proves he makes what he makes on his website to prove all of you wrong. I believe he will. And he will make all of you look stupid."

well that was almost a year ago..any proof yet?

#18     Nov 26, 2016
  9. wrbtrader

wrbtrader

Yeah, that's a low life tactic he's just pulled. He's done it before (lies about the marketing here at ET) via his prior user name when I was debating with marketsurfer.

Yet, he can't understand I already know who he was in his prior user name when he made that fake apology.

Nothing else to say to the troll (he's proven that himself in this thread) other than he obviously still has a chip on his shoulder from the marketsurfer/Timothy Sykes debate days down in the feedback thread section.

I've been gone a long time and reached my limit with the trolls...looking forward to being released from the rehab center but will not get back to the markets until January (New Year).

Take care.

M.A. Perry

#19     Nov 26, 2016
  10. traderob

traderob

I haven't got a clue what you are talking about? Post the link to this so we all see

#20     Nov 26, 2016