where did "pick the best ass" go?

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by ROCK SOLID, Jun 6, 2003.

1. babak, if you deleted that.....you are the biggest pussy I've ever known.

are you going to tell me it's ok to discuss cars in chit chat, but we can't discuss FEMALES?!?! wtf is wrong with the world!??!?!?!!?

this is one of the most pathetic things i've ever seen..........

2. Baron

Baron ET Founder

Threads of that nature usually start out fine but eventually they go straight into the gutter. I've seen it happen plenty of times before. It's just not the type of content I want the site to be associated with.

Keep in mind that there are plenty of women who view ET as well, so threads like the one that was deleted are not received well by them. And I really don't have the time to deal with complaints when threads like that are posted.

Besides, I don't see what the big deal is. There are literally thousands of sites on the net where you can post that type of content.

3. ok, this will be my last post about this. i know it's your site and you make the rules.

my point is just that.. why is the female body looked down upon? how is the female body a bad type of content...or in the gutter? maybe i'm crazy, but i think the world is screwed up!

we were born naked. we're pretty much the only animals that wear clothes. everyone is attracted to either a male or female body. none of us would be here without sex. for me, looking at girls and sex with them is pretty much the best thing to do on earth! i really just do not understand why it is so taboo. when it comes to nudity/sex, europe is light years ahead of america. i am just ahead of my time on this subject!

final point: before i start, keep in mind we DID evolve from ape like creates. someone made a post on ET recently discussing the behavior of monkeys. if one of them starts hitting something. when more monkeys are put in the room, they start doing it, too. the point is, something started in the past can continue into the future even when there really is no good reason for it.

WE ARE MORE ADVANCED MONKEYS DOING THE SAME THING (JUST A MORE COMPLEX SITUATION). BECAUSE IN THE PAST PEOPLE WERE HUSH HUSH ABOUT SEX/NUDITY, IT CONTINUES INTO THE PRESENT DAY, EVEN THOUGH THERE IS JUST NO GOOD REASON!! WHAT HAS BEEN DONE CONTINUES TO BE DONE, EVEN THOUGH IT'S GOD DAMN RIDICULOUS! I AM TRYING TO MAKE PEOPLE REALIZE THIS.

1 MORE EXAMPLE OF THIS:

swearing. why are swears bad words? what makes a word bad? it's just a word! well, i can tell you why...... because it gets passed on from generation to generation that swears are bad words! people don't really know why, but because that's the way it has been for so long, that's the way it continues to be! i stand up and confront this bs whenever possible.

ONE MORE EXAMPLE!!!!

hats off in a building. WHAT THE HELL IS THAT ALL ABOUT?! what on earth does a hat have to do with respect?! i'll tell you--absolutely nothing! one time i walked into a courthouse (attempted to fight a ticket for car tail light out) with a hat on, and some old clueless dickhead said, "hats off in the building." fuck that, kick me out or arrest me, dickhead! explain the reasoning to me you fool! i shoulda told him to take his underwear off in the building. it's equally baseless.

I'M DONE RANTING. BARON, PLEASE DON'T DELETE THIS. I THINK I HAVE MADE SOME GOOD POINTS. IF PEOPLE DISAGREE, FINE....

ROCK "rule breaker" SOLID

4. Well that is all well and true (and I struggle with these type of thoughts on a routine basis) but the only conclusion that I can come up with is that we observe social protocol (just like animals) and there are some social protocols that are just not allowed to be broken.

I don't have a problem with strip clubs, but I don't think a church would want people stripping there. Why? Because there is a time and a place for certain things and you just have to respect that.

I'm sure everyone does the same stuff behind closed doors, but that doesn't mean everyone else wants to know about what everyone else is doing when they can't see them.

5. i have to go with Baron on this one guys....

although you pleaded your case quite well ROCK SOLID, Barrister :cool:

6. Pleaded well for the hapless troll that he is...l

7. max, i'll take u on anyday...verbally or physically.... let me know when ur man enough...

8. G..g..g..gosh... I..I..I..I'm r..r..r.. really sc..sc..sc..scared.

9. Another occasion Max and I are in total agreement!!!

Peace Max,
    :)RS

10. sunnie

sunnie

Thank you, Baron...appropriate judgment call, imo..

#10     Jun 8, 2003