Where Did Global Warming Go?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by pspr, Jan 5, 2013.

1. [​IMG]

#51     Jan 6, 2013
  2. 377OHMS

377OHMS

I'm judging an AC installer who thinks he is familiar with scientific methods and who harbors the determination of a religious zealot to destroy the lives of those around him. Y'know... a putz who cannot discern the difference between GW and AGW and uses results interchangeably while proclaiming "I really love graphs".

#52     Jan 6, 2013
  3. Lucrum

Lucrum

:confused:

#53     Jan 6, 2013
  4. I'll bet you go to the dentist for heart surgery. Oh wait, that's the barber right? LOL

#54     Jan 6, 2013

5. Ah yes, of course, talking about AGW and moving to reduce CO2 emissions is all about destroying lives.

Time for your meds. BTW you DO know CO2 is a greenhouse gas right?

You guys crack me up. You're just too smart to believe the obvious. LOL.

#55     Jan 6, 2013
  6. 377OHMS

377OHMS

Its only *obvious* to those who worship at the altar of technological regression and whom wish to use a non-issue to redistribute wealth and income among those who did not earn it. You want to take the property of others because you could not obtain it via your own limited means. Its about money and we both know it. You don't know CO2 from your elbow and you'll be hard-pressed to find anyone qualified to discuss it with you. Its like discussing evolution with the mailman.

#56     Jan 6, 2013
  7. jem

jem

thats right... your science was just refuted and your charge that all the scientists agree was just destroyed.

so now you change the subject like a troll.

#57     Jan 6, 2013
  8. jem

jem

here is the science and here are the scientists.

#58     Jan 6, 2013
  9. No you just gave me the names of ASTRONAUTS that disagree. 98% of CLIMATOLOGISTS are in agreement about the basic science of AGW.
    There is not a single science organization in the world that denies it.

Note ASTRONAUTS, ENGINEERS, even PHYSICISTS and certainly not GEOPHYSICISTS or DENTISTS are NOT the same as CLIMATOLOGISTS. There seems to be some confusion among the denier morons about this.

#59     Jan 6, 2013
  10. Once again you prove that you look at the science through your myopic and distorted political peephole. That's not how science works. That's how your fanatical brain works.

It must disturb you that you are being out-argued about science by a mechanic. You seem to always need to prop up your ego with statements about how great you are. It's actually quite pathetic.

#60     Jan 6, 2013