Where can I get streaming charts for a decent price?

Discussion in 'Technical Analysis' started by jonbig04, Jun 26, 2008.

1. it's the old quote.com livecharts repackaged by esignal.

#11     Jul 2, 2008
  2. Ok i found this one:

http://www.iqchart.com/features/rtqac2.asp

and then there is prophet.net

Anyone have experience with these? If so, which is better and more reliable?

And for all those suffering from spam paranoia: I dont work for these companies and i am not promoting anything so don't even think about it.

#12     Jul 9, 2008
  3. May not be want you want, but you can open up a ThinkOrSwim account.....an voila, you'll have real time data, AND a really good charting and analysis tool.

They even have a paper money platform that lets you execute real time trades, with all of the functionality of the real platform. it's great to have for being free if you don't want to pony up the cash to get good charting software and a data feed.

I have a friend that has been using a paper money account for 3 months just to have access to it. He trades through another broker.

#13     Jul 14, 2008
  4. Then you will obviously be very LIMITED to what is available in the real-time, real world of stock quote/charting applications.

#14     Jul 14, 2008
  5. Pekelo

Pekelo

Bigcharts.com is your friend. Indeces (SPX,DJX,NDX and RUT) are real time the rest is delayed.

If you have Opera or ads-on for Firefox you can automatically refresh it in every whatever seconds with your browser...Unlike Yahoo charts, it has plenty of indicators...

Oh yes, it is free....

#15     Jul 14, 2008
  6. #16     Jul 15, 2008