Where can I get (or buy) 2001-2002 historic intra-day E-min NQ & ES data??

Discussion in 'Data Sets and Feeds' started by fchiang, Mar 14, 2003.

1. fchiang

fchiang

I used TS2000i and have tried Esignal with uniserver to download historic intra-day data, but it seems like that Esignal only keep intra-day data for 60 days.
    Can anyone kindly tell me Where can I get (or buy) 2001-2002 historic intra-day E-min NQ & ES data to do strategy test??

2. m_c_a98

m_c_a98

qloader(traders-soft.com) + quote.com data

3. shyhh

shyhh

You can still download from using TS2000i global server. I think they still have eminis intraday data from late 2000 :)

4. Check out tickdata.com

5. fchiang

fchiang

You can still download from using TS2000i global server. I think they still have eminis intraday data from late 2000
    -->you mean Esignal have eminis from late 2000 ?? :confused:

thanks for reply!!

6. ditto...thats what I do. I only need eSignal for real-time intraday data. Of course at the end of this year the globalserver is scheduled to end so we'll have to find another solution.

7. shyhh

shyhh

You need to download the data from the global server not from esignal. Just insert the symbols you need for the quarters covering the period you need and click File -> Download from HistoryBank.

8. itrader1

itrader1

I have a similar problem - use MetaStock with an e-Signal feed.

Intraday works fine. When I request EOD data for stock or E-Minis (ES #F) I get only one day, i.e. the latest update no matter how many times I change the beginning date.

I am not sure it is e-Signal or MS, but I have used EOD with MS for years with no problems on other servers. Any help?

#10     Mar 15, 2003