Where Can I find...

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by PropTader77, Oct 30, 2006.

1. Hey Guys!

Where Can I find a Prop Trading firm that will let me trade remote with no initial contribution.

Stocks and/or Futures.

I don't care about the payout.

I know the leverage is HUGE for Futures and some people will tell me there is no need to go Prop. (I've read all the posts)

I have trading experience.

Like I said the main Points are:

No Initial Contribution.
    Remote Trading
    Pay Out (does not matter)
    Stocks or Futures.

Is there any Prop Firm that would offer this.

Please let me know.

PT77

2. Maverick74

Maverick74

I've never seen such a deal offered. The first question they are going to ask you is if you have trading experience, where is your capital?

3. Mav, he never said he had a GOOD trading experience :D

4. Surdo

Surdo

5. The Question is not if I have Capital or not or where can I find a Credit card.

I was just looking if some firm were offering this.
    They do when you trade from their office.

However, I was expecting responses like that anyway.

If someone have an intelligent answer please let me know.

PT77

6. Maverick74

Maverick74

OK, my intelligent response is no, I'm not aware of anyone offering this deal and I talk to prop firms every day. Any reason why you don't want to trade from an office?

7. Thank you for your answer.

I wish I could trade in an office. I did before and it was great.
    However for Familly reason I had to move and now I am out of the big centers. There is no trading office were I live.

I did trade from home for while. However it has been a battle just to get paid and get my money back (Still waiting).

I felt that I was just account #6790677 always getting the platform update or ecn news/change 3 days later...

I was just telling myself: If I trade the Firm Capital, I might get a better support since their money is at risk... not mine.

(if i don't get paid...all I lose is my time)

I might just gonna turn towards Futures. Support seems to be better.

PT77