Where can I advertise my stock plays?

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by rolando87, Mar 26, 2012.

1. Hey folks,

I recently started a website where I post my detailed stock analysis and plays both long and short. I do fundamental research and combine that with precise technical entries.

I believe my plays are worth sharing since many have panned out quite nicely. So far the only place I have displayed my calls is in stocktwits/chart.ly. However, the shitty part is that the plays fails to get any exposure after a day on that site, and reposting over and over again is not really an option.

I want some exposure, so overtime I can build a following over a few years and sell people on stock analysis services, portfolio management services, or even money management services.

Does anyone know any other sites I can submit my stock analysis to? Can anyone submit articles to seekingalpha for example? I'm also thinking of setting up my plays on elitetrader via a journal, but if I can't really link to my website/blog not sure if there's a point.

Any help would be appreciated. I can PM you my site if anyone is interested.

2. Baron

Baron ET Founder

Check your PM.

3. right into my PM!

even better they are :"pennys":D

4. I'm not really sure what you meant by your comment lol

5. If want to acquire a base, you could probably start with a StockTwits account and then get some followers (if you haven't already done so). This is completely free.

Once you gain popularity, you can probably start a blog with advertisements. If you end up getting an account, let me know via PM, I'll go ahead and follow you.

6. Can you post that info so others can see?

Am I allowed to post links to my site within the Journals section of EliteTrader?

7. Look guys, you cant post links to your site up on the board. If you want to advertise on the site then you have to pay like all the other sponsors. Baron doesnt do this for his health. You need to pay the piper if you want throw your link on the board.