where are we going next week?

Discussion in 'Trading' started by travis, Feb 28, 2004.

1. BSAM

BSAM

Yo vhehn....

All I was asking was about possible market impact tomorrow? Up? Down? Not much at all?

#31     Feb 29, 2004
  2. ok i vote up.

#32     Feb 29, 2004
  3. Even if you knew whether the market would go up or down, you would still have to manage your position. that is the real art of trading. My answer is we are going nowhere , and we are going there fast. Good luck, steve46

#33     Feb 29, 2004
  4. BSAM

BSAM

Exactly...Good point Steve. Of course, if one had strong reason to believe the market might go in the direction of his belief, this could provide psychological support in executing a trade when a setup occurred.

#34     Feb 29, 2004
  5. BSAM

BSAM

P.S.....

I voted down, but then I COULD be wrong!!:confused:

#35     Feb 29, 2004
  6. Next week we go up.
    Ill give it 75% odds.

peace

axeman

#36     Mar 1, 2004
  7. Okay, it's going up. definitely going up. definitely. I had counted the cards and definitely know there are lots of Queens to hit and it is going up.

#37     Mar 1, 2004
  8. swinger

swinger

i don't know. you don't know. no one knows.

all you need to know is that you don't need to know.

#38     Mar 1, 2004
  9. Welcome to ET. As if you don't know, ET is a place full of winners and losers. I don't know why ET losers are so powerful to transform you to have some wrong impressions or opinions, or even worse, nothing at all. In the trading business, no opinion is the pitfall to make others rich and you lose and suffer, and you don't know it immediately and evan kinda happy about it. You should feel lucky some ET fellows like me speak it out and let you rethink. So, pray to have a good experience on ET. As for the market, 100% up room go to.

#39     Mar 1, 2004
  10. swinger

swinger

of course the market has 100% up room. it also has 50% down room. who knows? no one knows the future.

by the way, what is Qdz?

#40     Mar 1, 2004