where are we going next week?

Discussion in 'Trading' started by travis, Feb 28, 2004.

1. gms

gms

As to my ET based indicators, I'm jesting.

(unless they're right).

#11     Feb 29, 2004
  2. Quote from Travis:

"I am short, based on vix, and candlestick figures of friday."

Good Luck.

#12     Feb 29, 2004
  3. travis

travis

He keeps on posting and posting....like the Energizer...and doesn't bother to read all my posts on the very same thread he's writing on. Keep on going, with your one-line posts. 1000, 2000, 3000... like the rabbit.

#13     Feb 29, 2004
  4. Travis . . .

Why all of the personal attacks?

I simply read why you said that you were short and you attacked me. Then, you told me that I was wrong regarding the reasons that you were short, ( and that I should read your thread much more carefully ). I merely replied "quoting" your very own words for being short, and you attacked me again.

Are you always so insecure?

:(

#14     Feb 29, 2004
  5. travis

travis

Not at all. You just quote the stuff you like to quote. I wrote two posts and you decided to quote the shortest one. You're in bad faith. It bothers me to see superficial people like you showing off their culture on my thread. Pick another thread to show off your huge culture. I just wanted answers to my poll. Seriously, get lost. Go argue with other people elsewhere. I don't have enough time to keep up with your thousands of polemical posts.

#16     Feb 29, 2004
  6. So it's YOUR Thread now???

Now that's funny.
    Real funny!

:D

#17     Feb 29, 2004
  7. travis

travis

You need to use the smilies, right. Your command of the English language, but most of all your ideas, are not good enough to make a point. You're a pathetic loser. Go write some more posts, so you'll learn to express your sarcasm with words. Keep on writing, since your only pride in life is posting on EliteTrader I guess. 2056...wow, congratulations.

#18     Feb 29, 2004
  8. So why even start a POLL on market direction if it is against the rules to disagree with the opinion of the thread creator?

Last time I checked, we lived in a democracy with a principle called Freedom of Speech. If you have a hard time dealing with someone that doesn't agree with the basis of your opinion, than too bad.

It must be a hard life being so insecure.

#19     Feb 29, 2004
  9. travis

travis

Yeah, speaking of confidence, look at yourself. Your time is so valuable, and yet you keep on wasting it replying to me. If you were so confident, you wouldn't feel the need to reply. Instead, your life consists of writing on EliteTrader, and it says a lot about what a loser you are.

#20     Feb 29, 2004