Where are we going and why are we in this handbasket?

Discussion in 'Economics' started by TheDarkness, Nov 23, 2007.

1. Ah, true (thanks for the clarification by the way). Wonder why no one ever tried to kill him for that? Revenge killings happen far less frequently than you'd think...considering people are losing their whole life savings with these bozos sometimes.

#11     Nov 23, 2007
  2. Ok. YOU go long USD/LEK. Let me know how that turns out.

#12     Nov 23, 2007
  3. damn it, I just checked, no Lek futures or options, it's a conspiracy I say...

#13     Nov 23, 2007
  4. I don't know...Benny B. made a most recent fascinating prediction that inflation will stay around 2% fir the next 3 years.... this is ridiculous... I think Benny scored some bad acid from "strong dollar Paulson"

If I'm a foreign banker, I read this as a green light for further devaluation...

I thought that the $2000 gold crowd was kinda kooky...I may join them... or at least attend a meeting or two

#14     Nov 23, 2007
  5. I thought you were in the $35 silver crowd....

So, if you're going to the $2000 gold crowd, are you leaving the $1000 gold crowd behind with the rest of us?

:D

#15     Dec 1, 2007
  6. yea, I have to admit that I'm one of "those people"

the $35/$2000 crowd may not like the world if the stuff gets there.....

look inflation has already caused havoc...

Britney Spears cant afford underwear but Al Gore flew to Stockholm in his private gas guzzling jet to pick up his Nobel "peace" (wtf does global warming have to do with peace?) prize.....

all in a day's work I suppose..............

#16     Dec 1, 2007
  7. ""I thought that the $2000 gold crowd was kinda kooky...I may join them... or at least attend a meeting or two""

I'm still laughing about that line.....
    The $2000 gold idea is scary...it's the meetings that made me laugh...

But it made me wonder what kind of world it'd be if gold got to $2000 an oz?:confused:

#17     Dec 1, 2007
  8. #18     Dec 1, 2007
  9. Polish Zloty looks strong too.

#19     Dec 2, 2007