where are those imbeciles that called for par Euro?

Discussion in 'Forex' started by stock777, Oct 6, 2010.

1. back to cleaning mens rooms I suppose

2. siki13

siki13

Here i am :) (I called it on another forum)
    That was my first and last long term prediction i ever made .
    But it is strange , this is second time that euro just bounces back after major ,perfect storm type trends ,like its nothing.

3. When China stops buying the euro it will plunge straight down. It was China that bought the euro at the botton recently because they wanted to weaken the dollar, for whatever power play they are involved in.

4. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

they're calling for 1.60 now. what does that tell ya

as for the euro, it's amazing what central bank manipulation can do for a currency (or, to that currency's counter pairs).

5. Ha,

not to forget BNP Paribas Hans-Guenter Redeker and "team" : 0.9500 !!!! LOL !...Best contra-indicator on CNBC or Bloomberg TV.

Lately, he was predicting Euro to stay at 1.3400 until end of year. Ouch !

6. LOL, Europe was open, China was open, the US was closed. And the dollar did a happy bounce. You just can't blame others for the sinking USD.

7. Behold the main culprit and what's worse, still calling for beyond par @ 0.8713.

Cleaning mens rooms would be an honor, Your Excellency. Save us, please.

:) :) :)

8. Or maybe they just managed the risk and got out when their stop got hit? You know, like what a trader is supposed to do, as explained by pretty much every decent trader and trading book since the dawn of time...

9. PaulRon

PaulRon

Count me in as one of the imbeciles

#10     Oct 13, 2010