Where Are They NOW?

Discussion in 'Professional Trading' started by aeliodon, Apr 3, 2007.

1. zzzzzzzz

#31     Jul 24, 2012
  2. TD80

TD80

Nice to see there are some good old timers still around lurking :cool:

#32     Jul 24, 2012
  3. i might be a rather sarcastic bastard but i have a good heart and spirit and absolutely no one to talk to about derivatives and the related.. i've been trading for about a year now.. and i believe it to be one of the more challenging things i've every tried.. first.. was getting off all the drugs at a young age.. that wasn't easy.. second was emotionally recovering from blown up businesses in florida and losing my brother to cancer.. Either way i like this post.. the whole trading game wouldn't be profitable at all if most didn't lose! i think dealing with the sort of futile side of trading.. that is its a sum zero game is the toughest part.. it reminds me of the drug business in my youth.. everyone that says they are there trying to help you AREN'T doing anything but trying to suck you dry.. just like in the trading business.. holy central scam artist location! haha

#33     Jul 24, 2012
  4. emg

emg

most of them are vendors. they are fishing waiting to catch the bait. once they catch the bait

cash in

#34     Jul 25, 2012
  5. [​IMG]

two years here, 4,000+ posts and it's just the same shit every day outa you

shouldn't you be gloating somewhere else over +$50 profit per $100,000 capital in your pretend ES trades?

#35     Jul 25, 2012
  6. emg

emg

anybody (small traders) willing to take the bait above? He needs to

CASH IN

Then, your trading cycle begins:

[​IMG]

#36     Jul 25, 2012
  7. what are you guys even talking about

#37     Jul 25, 2012
  8. TIRH

TIRH

This is a very true statement!

Most of the posters are vendors, especially those who registered earlier than 2005.

If you claim you are still kicking, indicate if you are a vendor still fishing for customers or a day trader still trading.

#38     Jul 25, 2012
  9. i'm a total noob options trader... not selling anything

#39     Jul 25, 2012
  10. Wow, you really have it all figured out after signing up one whole month ago!

#40     Jul 25, 2012