Where Are They Now?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Maverick74, Sep 2, 2006.

1. nitro

nitro

losloslos and harrytrader.

nitro

#11     Sep 2, 2006
  2. Maverick74

Maverick74

I would pay good money to meet this guy in person. Just to make sure the guy is real. What a character.

#12     Sep 2, 2006
  3. Young hot chicks want a <b>man</b>, not a puppy dog.
    Nice guys finish last.

#13     Sep 2, 2006
  4. andread

andread

there is a difference between a puppy dog and a nice guy.
    And I'm not sure I would define an asshole a man

#14     Sep 3, 2006
  5. lescor

lescor

Rtharp was never a good trader and dropped out of the biz a couple years ago. He worked as a construction labourer for a while and last I heard had gotten pretty involved in the 'underground world of female seduction' ala that book "The Game" and was runnng seminars or something teaching pick up techniques.

#15     Sep 3, 2006
  6. N_K___

N_K___

1 or 2 are still around from those days. I concur with Corey on Robert.

#16     Sep 3, 2006
  7. billp

billp

You all are pulling my leg right? After all I think his father is still doing very well?

#17     Sep 3, 2006
  8. reg

reg

#18     Sep 3, 2006
  9. lescor

lescor

His father does well teaching seminars, which has always been his thing. Robert had the book knowledge no doubt, but could not follow the plan, and by the time he quit, really wasn't into trading. I've stayed at his place and traded side by side with him lots and while he was a super nice guy and would give you the shirt off his back if you were in a bind, he just didn't have the true passion you need to make it in the biz. I got the impression he was doing it all to impress his father.

Good guy to call a friend though.

#19     Sep 4, 2006
  10. maxpi

maxpi

I posted a tradestation programming problem on a yahoo board way back in the day and he emailed complete, working code!! I gave him the system it went with and pieces of it are still around, I see the favored settings showing up here and there. It does not work any more but hey...

#20     Sep 4, 2006