Where are them necks gonna get their guns?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by ZZZzzzzzzz, Apr 15, 2006.

1. Ricter

Ricter

I'm glad you're playing that game. There must be other, more causative variables at work behind crime, than quantity of guns, or levels of restrictions on them.

#11     Apr 19, 2006
  2. Can't get this here gun at no Walmart...
    [​IMG]

#12     Apr 19, 2006
  3. exactly, ricter

correlation =/= causation

#13     Apr 19, 2006
  4. Wha the hell is that? In the photo from jz?

#14     Apr 19, 2006
  5. Banjo

Banjo

That's a 50 caliber machine gun found on tanks, humvees or from an old fighter jet. What's not shown is the mount, tripod, and the 5k ribbon rounds, not a small pkg. That fool in the pic had to have added the shoulder mount, never seen that in real life. If he tries to use it that way he won't be throwing any fast balls for a while. He'd also have to trade in his Ford for a decent ammo stash. Not to mention 50 cals get a bit of attention at the local gun shop,lol.

#15     Apr 19, 2006
  6. LOL!!

Didn't know myself until Banjo enlightened us!

#16     Apr 19, 2006

7. Damn.
    Thought it might have been a homebrew punt gun, but the vented barrel and massive chamber suggested otherwise.

:eek:

#17     Apr 20, 2006
  8. NOPE...... Sinse no one knows allow me:

Thats a Finnish 20mm Lahti Model39 from WWII
    Its gas operated anti-tank machine gun. Clip is huge and is mounted upside down on top of the chamber (not shown) it holds 10 20mm rounds. It fires a 2310 grain tungsten carbine bullet @ 2300 fps. Less than 2000 were made.... it was meant to penetrate tanks.... but as powerfull as it was....(4x more powerful than a .50 cal) in was ineffective against anything more than than smallest Russain tanks. Its now a collectors' piece.

( I used to collect high end and rare fire-arms)

#18     Apr 20, 2006
  9. saxon

saxon

*yawn*

#20     Apr 20, 2006