Where are the rich private traders?

Discussion in 'Professional Trading' started by Magnum29466, Nov 12, 2009.

1. promagma

promagma

What is the difference?

Serious question because I wasn't trading 2003-2006.

#21     Nov 12, 2009
  2. listed

listed

You're wrong!

#22     Nov 12, 2009

3. no, you are wrong.

EVERYONE WHO HAS MADE it to any DEGREE--HAS USED OPM to some EXTENT.

IMPOSSIBLE OTHERWISE

#23     Nov 12, 2009
  4. you are referring to some kind of positional trading, not scalping, for scalping, order flow has largely dried up this year

#24     Nov 12, 2009
  5. Lethn

Lethn

lol ffs

I'm just learning but even I know from bloody history that there are traders who made it big and they had nothing but commodity markets!

It's ironic there are so many ignorant people out there and yet our education system claims to prevent it.

#25     Nov 12, 2009
  6. yes i am a scalper too, and this is the worst liquidity i have seen in the last 8 years of trading

#26     Nov 12, 2009
  7. listed

listed

Think what you want..just because you can't do it or seen it done..doesn't mean its not possible.

A friend of mine is a prime example. I nor he has nothing to prove to anyone.

Good Luck.

#27     Nov 12, 2009
  8. I see a lot of people refuting the "it can't be done" arguement, but where are these people? Is it impossible to trade retail and make millions? Once again people like jesse livermore traded in offices off of the nyse and still made a great deal of money using not much more than chalk boards and ticker tapes. I hear people argue the market is different now from then but I dont buy it. If there where oppertunities then, then there has to be oppertunities now...

#28     Nov 12, 2009
  9. You've made millions in this market? whats your trading time frame?

#29     Nov 12, 2009

10. LOLOL

#30     Nov 12, 2009