Where are the mods???

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by Longhorns, Feb 13, 2008.

1. Or else if you start a Black ____ thread every day like a complete idiot, right?

Only an idiot would do that, right?

Of all the people who would talk about having to put up with other people's threads, you're the absolute last one who should be talking, seeing as you've singlehandedly forced Baron to change the programming here so that the idiotic threads you start will be hidden from view.

#11     Feb 14, 2008
  2. #12     Feb 14, 2008
  3. so what??? let him post! you have a problem with it, REFUTE HIM.

#13     Feb 14, 2008
  4. Your mods are belong to us!

Hahaha.

I could tell barron to Fuck Off right now and not even get a warning!! :D

#14     Feb 14, 2008
  5. The simple truth is that controversy helps with the site views.

Baron and the mods must admit that if this board were just a bunch of older dudes drawing fib lines on Kelloggs then no one would show up.

Thanks to guys like me Baron is where he is today. If you dont like it, tough, go join that trade2win site.

#15     Feb 15, 2008
  6. where are they?

doesn't Baron throw a week long yacht party for his mods and top posters about this time of year :D

#16     Feb 15, 2008
  7. An honest question, jreynolds. This is totally honest.

Are you a female?

#17     Feb 15, 2008
  8. Wayne it's funny I got this rejection letter in the mail from a publisher regarding my sci fi work NeuroJack (tm)

Dear Mr Stoney,
    I am afraid your manuscript contains excessive profanity and vulgar language and as such had to be given to our red light dept. It is
    insulting and somehow argumentitive with yourself, yet has no scientific merit. Furthermore descriptions of such activities as you describe are unlawful, threatening and abusive of your great word power. I find your constant follow up letters harassing, defamatory, libelous, deceptive, fraudulent an invasive yet I like your work very much.Perhaps at our junkier imprint The Penguin's Butt Hole Books we can work a deal for a more tortious concept- think Meat Cleaver 7 and that can contain explicit or graphic descriptions or accounts of sexual acts as well as a torture rack.
    In general we do not like to victimize, harass, degrade, or intimidates an individual or group of individuals on the basis of religion, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, age, or disability... but you do it so well we must find a way. Can you meet with us soon about this urgent matter?

As long as your new manuscript does not
    infringe on any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, right of publicity, or other proprietary right of any party... or they have been dead for 70 years and as long as your " everyone mail the author $1 rebate program " does not
    constitute an unauthorized or unsolicited advertising, or any other form of unauthorized solicitation. As long as you no longer gamble, or type on a computer that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files, or programs that are designed or intended to disrupt, damage, or limit the functioning of any software, hardware, or telecommunications equipment or to damage or obtain unauthorized access to any data or other information of any third party; or impersonates any person or entity, including any employee of Starbucks.
    We would love to have you bother us with another manuscript someday.

Frick&FrackPublishing NYC......

#18     Feb 16, 2008
  9. Baron

Baron ET Founder

richB7a was banned a few days ago. Thanks for the feedback.

#19     Feb 18, 2008