Where are the Forex Millionaires/Billionaires?

Discussion in 'Forex' started by angelnish, Jul 9, 2012.

1. on forums

#11     Nov 12, 2016
    big mac likes this.
  2. billionaire i got no idea, never thought about looking for them, i mean they are on an entirely different level.

#12     Nov 13, 2016
  3. Robian

Robian

It's likely that they all are in Southampton in their villas :D Not so long ago I saw an interesting article about rich trader's real estate on alux com. they own really impressive houses! I wish I could have one too :D with the help of forex

#13     Nov 16, 2016
  4. big mac

big mac

how many yachts can a forex trader ski behind :D

#14     Nov 16, 2016
  5. Fake GEORGE SORROS "THE PRETENDER " is a profitable forum trader

#15     Nov 18, 2016
  6. mlawson71

mlawson71

Even if there are retail forex millionaires I doubt they'd want to advertise themselves as such.

#16     Nov 20, 2016
    Handle123 likes this.
  7. Handle123

Handle123

I have a buddy and all he trades are mainly long term currencies in the futures markets and half in forex but he started in 1994, we don't talk how much we have, but he went from renting a room in outskirts of London to owning huge home in London and Miami, so I guess he doing well. I was shown by a relative how to make like double in currencies and I showed it to him. When you think a currency has bottomed to the U.S. Dollar you exchange part of your holdings into that physical currency or tell broker to do so, if that country has exchanges you can trade them without having to exchange into their currency but not US exchanges cause you then you have to change the currency back to U.S. dollar and does add up with fees. So you select three currencies that are bottoming eventually and continue to trade them. We were doing fine since late last year, but Trump elect has changed the direction of the dollar, but like most, next January should return to going down. Buy the rumor of better times and sell the fact it ain't going to happen over nite. I think it too hard to make millions in forex day trading, but in Long term currency futures more possible cause of options for hedging. Trading is all about risk first and profits later, but anyone who starts trading is thinking about the making of wealth, we all start that way and most of us horribly in the beginning.

#17     Nov 20, 2016
    victorycountry likes this.
  8. Probably they are still earning more or might enjoying their money which they have earned here. Being a millionaire or billionaire, they don't need to now come out of their comforts.

#18     Nov 22, 2016
  9. The millionaire who advances without coveting fame and retreats without fearing disgrace, whose only thought is to protect his wealth and do good service for his sovereign, is the jewel of the kingdom.

#19     Nov 22, 2016
  10. They ran from their fake friends and all the fakes.

#20     Nov 22, 2016