Where Are The ET Bears Today?

Discussion in 'Trading' started by Landis82, Apr 1, 2008.

1. le140

le140

Stop hoping for the market to go up everyday. Learn to short and profit from both sides.

Only idiot traders trade from one side of the market. Buy them when they are down and sell them when they are up. It's too obvious. There would not be 90% losers if they did just that. Learn how to scale in.

I am SCALING into my shorts at the close for the swing trade account. There is no doubt that I will win on the short side from scaling in slowly at this level.

IT'S TOO EASY for bulls and bears as long as the market keep moving like this.

#11     Apr 1, 2008
  2. piezoe

piezoe

Amen to all that! And good trading to you pumper.

#12     Apr 1, 2008
  3. Excellent point!

But there are obviously people that are always looking for REASONS and RATIONALIZING MARKET BEHAVIOR so that it fits their particular bias . . . You see that ALL the time here on ET.

That's what makes ET a tremendous sentiment indicator, to the contrary!

:)

#13     Apr 1, 2008
  4. Most TRADERS that I know who trade "technically" for a living would have been ALL over this move to the upside today. I'm sorry to hear that you were unable to pull the "trigger".

Must be a bummer to be frozen like a "Deer in Headllghts" and not be able to capitalize off of a 400 point move in the Dow.

Look at any individual stock charts lately?
    Throw on a moving average or two? Maybe a 10 or a 21 or a 40 day MA?

You'd be surprised what you might find.
    But you seem to be far too busy "rationalizing" your bias.

What a shame.
    Perhaps you might want to try a Mutual Fund.

:)

#14     Apr 1, 2008