Where are the black people!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Maverick74, Oct 5, 2011.

1. Lucrum

Lucrum

For some strange "reason" Cain isn't considered black enough by the liberals.

#31     Oct 5, 2011
  2. JamesL

JamesL

Seems to be channeling PS 47 and his own flip/flopping bs.

#32     Oct 5, 2011
  3. JamesL

JamesL

They consider him nothing more than your crazy Uncle (Tom).

#33     Oct 5, 2011
  4. #34     Oct 5, 2011
  5. Maverick74

Maverick74

Because they are hilarious! Why do people start threads with pics of naked chics? LOL. Come on man, we've been through this. This is an internet message board. No one is required to read this shit. It's P&R for christ sake.

#35     Oct 5, 2011
  6. Maverick74

Maverick74

States do have sovereignty from the federal government. These rights were given to the states in our constitution to protect them from a tyrannical federal government.

#36     Oct 5, 2011
  7. Maverick74

Maverick74

Damn Max. That's a nice compilation of his greatest hits.

In all seriousness, I think RCG is a very divided guy in his thoughts. I think he "wants" to be a libertarian but he gets scared off by who some of these people are.

RCG, listen man. I like libertarian people right. I like Ron Paul. But when one of these 22 year old Ron Paul followers starts talking 9/11 truth to me, I stick my fist through his face. There are quacks everywhere in every group and every party. I'm not going to denounce my free market principles and ideas because some hillbilly in Alabama drives a truck with a confederate flag on it with a Ron Paul bumper sticker.

You need to believe what you want to believe and don't worry about who else shares those beliefs. Yes, there are racists in the tea party. There are racists in the democratic party.

My issue with you is you seem to run back all the way over to the left every time you get scared and a racist shows up. You denounce the entire republican party because one guy with a truck comes screaming down the road. Come on man. I think you are just confused, which is fine. It's fun to see you try to find yourself on an internet message board.

#37     Oct 5, 2011
  8. Many of which the Federal government has usurped from the states. The Feds basically say F*CK YOU STATES... WE'RE THE BIG DOG... and the SCOTUS backs them.

The Founders would be very disappointed if they knew...

:mad: :mad:

#38     Oct 5, 2011
  9. Max E.

Max E.

Thx.

#39     Oct 5, 2011
  10. Max E.

Max E.

That was only from 1 thread, I vividly remembered him supporting the Tea party back in the day so i just went back about a year on his posts. If you go to the time of those posts i put up you will see that he made tons of posts supporting the tea party back then.

Then all of a sudden something must have happened because his opinion drastically changed and he took a hard left turn, and started making bogus claims of racism, even though he was the one defending the Tea Party against accusations of racism back then. Dont know what set him off, but it couldnt have been the tea party, if anything the Tea Party has actively worked on expelling racists from the movement since those posts by RCG.

#40     Oct 5, 2011