Where are the black people!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Maverick74, Oct 5, 2011.

1. Sophistry....

There are no black people at this event because in the aggregate this is not something black people care about enuf to stand in the cold and hold a sign.

The Tea Party has that racist bell around it's neck because they seem to have people like the Artful Racist in them. States Rights is a code word for the Confederacy, but everyone knows this so you must be just bored.

I do not fully get your point.

#21     Oct 5, 2011
  2. :p

#22     Oct 5, 2011
  3. oh please, its because none of those crackers have any black friends, and probably never said anything other than a meek hi to a black guy. But i'm sure they know so much about the struggle.

#23     Oct 5, 2011
  4. Maverick74

Maverick74

It's 75 degrees and sunny today in Chicago. Yeah nice and cold.

I always knew you were not a libertarian. States rights is probably the most fundamental belief of all libertarians. You and Al Sharpton can take your "code words" where the sun ain't shining. Which in Chicago today, isn't here. :)

And 30% black unemployment with African youth doesn't mean enough to them. Wow.

#24     Oct 5, 2011
  5. Then Mav, I have to ask, yet again, why do you start threads like this?

#25     Oct 5, 2011
  6. Well it would be if all the opportunist racists would not go and fuck it all up. States DO NOT have the right to deny the FEDERALLY given rights of Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Happiness.

#26     Oct 5, 2011
  7. I cannot judge whom one chooses to be friends with. But I would say as an "insider", most black folks just do not care about what happens on Wall Street.

#27     Oct 5, 2011
  8. Max E.

Max E.

Funny how you went from supposedly supporting the Tea Party, to playing these stupid far left games, where everyone who disagrees with Obama is a racist.

6 months ago RCG on tea party racism.

WTF is your deal RCG, you seem to be suffering from schizophrenia.

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showt...age=6&highlight=tea party racist&pagenumber=2

#28     Oct 5, 2011
  9. These protesters look to me like middle class kids. They're aware of and are protesting the completely anti-democratic relationship between Wall St. and Capitol Hill. Their cause is just.

It doesn't follow that because the members of a group with a cause is predominantly white or even entirely white that the agenda of that group is racist. It may simply be that their cause is of no interest to minorities. Minorities are inclined to be drawn to causes that are specifically race-defined - in other words causes that will particularly benefit them because of their racial description. Every Democratic candidate has to promise minorities preferential treatment of some kind or other to get them to turn out on election day. For instance - even more government jobs for blacks or tolerance for illegal immigrant Latinos.

If minorities want to participate in a demonstration that's about protecting the rights of all citzens rather than just their specific 'community' interests who's stopping them from joining in? Has there been a single instance of the Wall St. protesters in any way rejecting a member of any minority?

It's up to minorities to join these kids; it's not up to these kids to go out and recruit minorities.

#29     Oct 5, 2011
  10. Most intelligent post on this otherwise worthless thread.

#30     Oct 5, 2011