Where are the black people!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Maverick74, Oct 5, 2011.

1. pspr

pspr

Why those racist, sexist hypocrites.

#11     Oct 5, 2011
  2. Quite hostile this morning are we. Guess that busted Christie trade got under your skin.:eek:
    If you don't give a flyin' fuck about it, then why the post? What else you expect the media to do but fan the flames?
    Lord knows you're not a racist. After all, you have said nice things about the pizza man running for president. :p

#12     Oct 5, 2011
  3. Max E.

Max E.

I think a corporate jet setting CEO just stole your parking spot.

#13     Oct 5, 2011
  4. Seriously, these articles read like satire. Instead of focussing on the issues behind these rallies, these first rate morons worry about the lack of "diversity" in the crowds. It's completely fucking hopeless.

Free Thinker put together his laundry list of how we can right this ship. It's articles like these that prove over and over again that it's a hopeless situation. We worry more about shit like this than we do about the massive structural problems in the economy. We literally run a "fluff" economy based on all types of superficial bullshit.

#14     Oct 5, 2011
  5. Well that doesn't take away from the fact that republicans would never support a black guy in a presidential race because the gop is all racist. Oh wait..

#15     Oct 5, 2011
  6. JamesL

JamesL

I think it is more like all these kids from who grew up in the parents comfy, 4 br, 4bth, never-want-for-anything gated communities are actually afraid to mingle with the 30% and higher unemployed minorities that were hit harder during this recession than these white kids from the suburbs.

#16     Oct 5, 2011
  7. LOL! Look at me, I have a black friend. And my black friend is blacker than your guy. No white blood is this one at all. I'm no racist. Pizza man has about as much chance of winning the party nomination as I do. You really think the party elders are going to sit back and watch two black guys run for office? Nigga please.

#17     Oct 5, 2011
  8. Max E.

Max E.

Yeah i would love to see one of these hipster anarchist doofuses take a stroll through harlem with their 800 dollar I-Phone and 400 dollar jeans with holes in the knees(paid for by parents) and complain to some of those people about how the system has fucked them. I suspect it wouldnt end well. :D

#18     Oct 5, 2011
  9. pizza man is fully black, your guy is half cracker. oh snap!

#19     Oct 5, 2011
  10. Max E.

Max E.

Trader666 posted this the other day, made me laugh. :D

[​IMG]

#20     Oct 5, 2011