Where are the big chat rooms?

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by wallstprodigy, Feb 5, 2008.

1. Brandonf

Brandonf Sponsor

There are not as many out there as there used to be for sure. As for the free ones I think that #Daytraders is the biggest on othernet, though some of them on financialchat might be larger, I havent been on that server in awhile. Toni Hansen also has a room #mainstreet, on othernet, which I come into a few times a week as well.

Brandon

#11     Feb 5, 2008
  2. Hansen's chat free? I thought they charged for theirs?

#12     Feb 5, 2008
  3. Brandonf

Brandonf Sponsor

We used to, but about a year and a half ago her and I split up. She has kept the website and gone free with her chatroom. You can find it on othernet as #Mainstreet. I'm not in there today, but I will be giving about a one hour class Thursday after the close. Even though her and I no longer have the same personal relationship that we did, nor any business relationships, I do think that she is one of the most committed people I have seen in this industry to helping her clients. And again, this is coming from her Ex.

Brandon

#13     Feb 5, 2008
  4. I wondered about that when I saw your first name. It's been years since I was in there but it was free then and then you guys moved to a paid room. Sorry to hear about your split.

#14     Feb 5, 2008
  5. Brandonf

Brandonf Sponsor

Thank you, its ok though in that we actually get along better now than we did in the last 2 or 3 years we stayed together and I can honestly say that I consider her one of my best friends, which is probably pretty rare between ex's. IN any case, she is doing pretty well with the web stuff and speaking. She will be in NY this year and then in London twice, and I think she is going to start writing for tradingmarkets on a regular basis as well.

Brandon

#15     Feb 5, 2008
  6. thanks for the comments guys. I will continue my search and let you know what i find!

#16     Feb 8, 2008