Where are most Prop Traders?

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by tula, Aug 8, 2003.

1. If it happened to you it would have happened to you in any other firm. Karma !!!

#11     Aug 12, 2003
  2. Not really. All the other firms DENIED silk the opportunity to trade...But it was Worldco that took him under their wing...they had faith in him.

Silk started off paying high commissions...did he every bitch and moan? no! Did he have a million dollar year, yes!

'nuff said.

#12     Aug 12, 2003
  3. So, he has his reasons to be grateful but some others do not. They are two sides of the same coin. Wee have more than 16k people on this board and it was inevitable to encounter one happy end.
    The poll numbers also say something by itself.

#13     Aug 13, 2003
  4. Watts, dont even go there, Silk is a winner , you are a PATHETIC loser!

#14     Aug 14, 2003
  5. Silk and I make money at Worldco, something you NEVER did.

I just bought a Porsche.

You never made a dime trading.

I never bitch at my firm for MY trading mistakes.

Who's the loser now?

'nuff said. now go away and troll somewhere else.

damn ugly troll...

#15     Aug 14, 2003
  6. Watts, you are a completely sad excuse for anything
    mommy mommy i just bought a porshe but i dont know what a partial fill is or what overrides to charge lolololol

#16     Aug 15, 2003
  7. VOLUME

VOLUME

"I just bought a Porsche"

Wow!!!! That's impressive.

#17     Aug 15, 2003
    #18     Aug 15, 2003
  9. CalTrader

CalTrader Guest

I just bought another piece of real estate - not a depreciating asset like a car if bought outright, or a cash outflow from the firm like an expensive lease vehicle. I dont trade at worldco - or any other "prop" firm by the way.

I think you should all think about how it looks for the firm to be engaged in this type of public discussion. The smart thing would be to just ignore it. Opinions are opinions and you cant really stop people from voicing them and dignifying them with a response is a waste of time: if your business offers a valuable service the comments dont matter .....

#19     Aug 15, 2003

10. Well be careful because Im firmly convinced that real estate wil be a depreciating asset too pretty soon...I sold off mine in February and I have to be honest w/you ...Im hearing the same thing about real estate that I heard about the market in 2000...but you point is well taken....fwiw..I had a 944 in the early 90's.....would never buy another porsche....dogs....very fast and sleek, but always breaking down

#20     Aug 15, 2003