Where are Jack Hershey's books?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by traderkay, Oct 28, 2003.

1. come to Pappa Jack

#11     Nov 5, 2003
  2. This is Jack.

#12     Nov 7, 2003
  3. Kay

I have documented, by posting live trades on this board, and making live calls, that I can trade.

What have you done besides whine about what you can't do on your own, which is develop a system?

Jack has helped me develop an understanding of the nuances of stochastics. He has something to contribute, do you?

Quit whining and get to work!:D

#13     Nov 7, 2003
  4. oddi, you havent documented JACK. You posted two options trades in IBM. One lost, one won. Then you went back into your sheeple cave.

#14     Nov 7, 2003
  5. No sweetie, there are more than that, keep looking. And there is plently of documentation on jack, in his stochastics thread, which still has more reads than any other thread on this board.

See, you seem to be on the lazy side when it comes to research and development, and until you break that habit, you will not make a dime.

Not trying to be hard on you, just stating what others here have already told you.

Regards
    Oddi

#15     Nov 7, 2003
  6. But mad as hell

#16     Nov 7, 2003
  7. a post a day keeps senile Jack away

#17     Nov 10, 2003
  8. All Jack groupies are welcome to contribute ISBN number of any of his 40 acclaimed books. Maybe I should start buying them up eh. I'll pay $100 per ISBN of 1 Jack Hershey book. Yes I got a spare 4K.

#18     Nov 11, 2003
  9. JACK is wack.

#19     Nov 13, 2003
  10. Da Jack sucks I doubt he makes any bucks.

#20     Nov 16, 2003