Where Are Dems Proposed Spending Cuts?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by pspr, Nov 27, 2012.

1. wildchild

wildchild

FDR a liberal? Another authoritarian.

You leftists keep making shit up.

#21     Nov 28, 2012
  2. wildchild

wildchild

Its by design. The left wants equal outcomes. They can't do that by raising people up, they can only do it by tearing the system down. Check any country that has had these leftists take over and the results are the same. The USA will be no different if these wack jobs are not stopped.

Of course the pain will not hit them. Regardless if the economy booms or crashes Barry is still going to be dining on Kobe beef and Michelle will still have a tax payer funded 747 to take her from one shopping destination to another.

#22     Nov 28, 2012
  3. Lucrum

Lucrum

The FDR worshipers should Google "Executive Order 9066".

Then get back to us.

#23     Nov 28, 2012
  4. Yes, an "entrenched elite" and their cronies ruling via their command economy. Destroy the middle class and feed scraps to the impoverished (i.e. a complete takeover by the "state").

#24     Nov 28, 2012
  5. No need to look up something that we all learned was both necessary at the time, according to many, and a horrible atrocity on Japanese-American citizens. We hope to learn through time.

#25     Nov 28, 2012
  6. wildchild

wildchild

Ohhh please. A few hundred terrorists get captured on the battlefield and sent to Gitmo and the left is screaming bloody murder but you throw 10s of thousands of US citizens into camps simply because of their ancestry and the left deems it something that was necessary.

I guess dems don't look at the action and determine if the action is bad or not, they simply look at the letter behind the guys name and that is the determinant of whether the action is good or bad.

Here is a case and point.

The feds can listen in on the phone conversations of terrorists.
    Who authorized it? Bush.
    Its bad.

The government can use drones to kill anyone on the a kill list to include US citizens who have never been charged or convicted of anything.
    Who authorized it? Obama.
    Its great.

#26     Nov 28, 2012
  7. pspr

pspr

LOL mrbill isn't the sharpest tool in the shed. :D

#27     Nov 28, 2012
  8. Sorry, but I actually agree with your main points. What FDR did was bad, but I was not alive then, and must defer to those who were.

As far as listening in on phone calls and all that, not good. Drones? I really don't like the idea in general, but a big Butt at that. Using drones in lieu of personnel can lead to a lot of saved lives.

I DO NOT want anymore gov't intrusion into our lives ala our bedrooms, women's reproduction, or anything else. I honestly don't know if you consider that as Left or Right or whatever.

#28     Nov 28, 2012
  9. Oh come on pspr, you know I am the sharpest tool in any shed. Really, I am. I just try to dumb it down to get along.

In case you're wondering, I am kidding of course. Have a great evening pspr.

#29     Nov 28, 2012
  10. wildchild

wildchild

Who is intruding on lives in anyone's bedroom or women's reproduction? Sounds like a strawman argument to me.

#30     Nov 28, 2012