Where and how foreign individuals to buy T-bill, T-note and T-bond?

Discussion in 'Trading' started by Hayek, Jun 14, 2006.

  1. Hayek


    For foreign individuals, obtain an ITIN and use TreasuryDirect, or by other means? What is the most convenient and economic way?
  2. I have heard that IB has some kind of program for this. I have heard about it but never tried or used it.