When You Only Shower On Saturdays......

Discussion in 'Politics' started by pspr, Jan 24, 2013.

1. Actually, I was not lying, and if this were not a trading backwater, I would take pains to prove that and have Magna removed, but this is a private web site that is for entertainment purposes. If Magna bought into the BS, that is his issue.

As for you, you will never start a journal because you will never learn how to trade. Heavy equipment is what you do, and you should stick to that.

#11     Jan 25, 2013
  2. yada yada yada
    First rule of Affirmative Action blame somebody else esp whitey or "the man" better yet all 3.

Really so what kept you from starting another journal in jan?

Remember my first post to your journal indicated what you needed to do to establish any credibility , why did you ignore that and our agreement to post percent gain loss?

From your behavior everybody came to the conclusion that you didn't WANT to establish any credibility.

#12     Jan 25, 2013
  3. Who is this everybody? Is that like your "silent majority"?:D

You and your racist friends are on the outs, you know it, I know it, the nation has shown it. Now, it is a matter of amusement talking to your ilk. It is fun watching you die politically.:) :cool:

#13     Jan 25, 2013
  4. Everybody is all the lurkers and posters who kept abreast of your farcical journal.

As far as I know nobody believed your shenanigans.
    But go ahead knock yourself out lets see how many posters believed you were telling the truth?

#14     Jan 25, 2013
  5. pspr

pspr

I'm upset alright. I'm upset that Obama is honestly trying to destroy what America stands for. I will argue against the Marxist policies he continues to promote and his destructive agenda for this country as long as he continues with this nonsense. It seems I will be fighting him until the day he is gone given the fact that fools like yourself can't see what is happening and support the cutting of your own throats.

#15     Jan 25, 2013