When Will US Bomb Libya?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by shortie, Feb 22, 2011.

When Will US Bomb Libya?

1. in a few Days

1 vote(s)
    5.9%
  2. in a few Weeks

1 vote(s)
    5.9%
  3. in a few Months

2 vote(s)
    11.8%
  4. Won't Bomb

13 vote(s)
    76.5%
  1. Ricter

Ricter

Back in those days the bar I liked had drawn a map of the Gulf of Sidra on its clock face, with the hands at 9:15 representing Ghaddafi's "line of death". Every night at 9:15 we got a flaming shot of booze, lol. Can't remember what it was though.

#11     Feb 23, 2011
  2. the high was 78.37 today. it is very close to your numbers. maybe i should start a thread on XLE. if this puppy breaks down, it may fall a lot. but with oil skyrocketing it is very confusing.

#12     Feb 23, 2011
  3. ++++++++++++++++
    Good reminder;
    thanks & another news note is the military name for the FA/18=''hornet''. It lived its name:cool:

Couldnt get FOX news then ;
    the NBC news reproter ,exhorted ''Tom[Brokaw] Tripoli is under attack!!''

#13     Feb 23, 2011
  4. genocide does not matter to the powers, but oil is.

#15     Feb 24, 2011
  5. Lucrum

Lucrum

Incest doesn't matter to shortie, but polls do.

#16     Feb 24, 2011
  6. should we start a poll about that?

#17     Feb 24, 2011
  7. Lucrum

Lucrum

Let me check with the ET pollster, and I'll get back to you.

#18     Feb 24, 2011
  8. Mercor

Mercor

For the Libyan raid, the United States was denied overflight rights by France, Spain and Italy as well as the use of European continental bases, forcing the Air Force portion of the operation to be flown around France, Spain and through the Straits of Gibraltar, adding 1,300 miles (2,100 km) each way and requiring multiple aerial refuelings.

20th anniversary

Early on April 15, 2006 – to mark the 20th anniversary of the bombing raid – a concert involving U.S. singer Lionel Richie and Spanish tenor José Carreras was held in front of Gaddafi's bombed house in Tripoli. Diplomats, businessmen and politicians were among the audience of what Libya dubbed the "concert for peace". The BBC reported Lionel Richie as telling the audience:

Hanna [Gaddafi's adopted daughter] will be honored tonight because of the fact that you've attached peace to her name.[28]

The left is deranged.......Now they see what Reagan knew , that Gaddafi is a criminal and thug.

#19     Feb 24, 2011
  9. US to slap sanctions on Libya; ferry evacuates Americans
    USA Today - Mimi Hall - ‎1 hour ago‎

#20     Feb 25, 2011