When will this short period end?

Discussion in 'Trading' started by rowenwood, Nov 17, 2003.

1. Next week?

2. Pabst

Pabst

Today is the first day of the rest of your life.

3. My wife's period usually lasts a week. Not sure about your period.

4. Thats so wrong, but oh so funny....

:p

5. Listen jerks, I asked a question not for an imature critique of my question. If I wanted a pedantic response I would've spent more time articulating my question so that it appears in a way that half-wits like yourself will think I'm smart.

Next time, to avoid this type of communication, I will form my questions as scholastically as possible so that philosophically enlightened stock traders such as yourself, who would rather be typing dorky letters on the internet than fucking their bloody wives, will respond in ways that utilize this great, as of now unproven, correctness.

6. Whoa dude I don't think you got to worry about a short period, yours seems to be long and drawn out with PMS...

:p

p.s. get some levity in your life.. you'll live longer

7. Whoa, sorry about the joke, didn't think you'll get that offended. Well to answer your question "When will this short period end?" I'll say I don't know. I wouldn't want to predict what the market will do. All I want to do is follow the signals. I know I'll get into trouble if I believe I'm smarter than the market.

8. Could be, I have 11-26 some guys have 11-24 as a bottom.

This might be adjusted if price will go out of range.
    Walter

9. DHOHHI

DHOHHI

Opportunities for shorting never end. The short side of the market is as viable as the long side.

10. shortly.

#10     Nov 18, 2003