When will this bubble bust?

Discussion in 'Trading' started by kashirin, Oct 23, 2006.

1. #31     Oct 24, 2006
  2. S2007S

S2007S

Why pick her out of all people, so tired of her and cnbc.

#32     Oct 24, 2006
  3. S2007S

S2007S

no if the democrats win I think this will lead to a selloff. One thing the democrats like to do is raise taxes and that happening would not be good for the markets.

#33     Oct 24, 2006
  4. That means the dumb money is in the game. :D

#34     Oct 24, 2006
  5. Danulous

Danulous

just because the chart shows something similar to 1999 doesn't mean the same shit is going to happen...

#35     Oct 24, 2006
  6. alright people

I am the guy who on page 4 of this thread called for down day on Tuesday

I was right or not, depending how you look at it.

but god damn it, I am a BULL now

tomorrow is up, these republicans mean business, these markets are going up and no one cares just how much they will hurt when shit hits the fan

I am day trader, so I am okay, but dumb money is going to hurt big time

#36     Oct 24, 2006
  7. As long as credit is expanding everything is fine.

#37     Oct 24, 2006
  8. kevinmr

kevinmr

I agree with the credit thesis. This economy/market will keep chugging until people stop borrowing or the lenders stop lending. Wait until one of the sub-prime credit companies fails. That will be the signal.

#38     Oct 24, 2006
  9. Yeah right. the democrats win one or two houses of Congress and then they raise taxes.

You ever heard that the president has to sign those tax bills? And if he vetoes then Congress needs 2/3 majority to overide?

No, I guess not not if you are peddling propaganda.

#39     Oct 25, 2006

10. I'll call bullshit on your partisan nonesense. The SnP 500 started the largest move in history when the Democrats held power under Clinton. It then went higher when the Republicans took over congress and smart money knew neither of the bums could screw up the economy.

#40     Oct 25, 2006