When will this bubble bust?

Discussion in 'Trading' started by kashirin, Oct 23, 2006.

1. Going to repeat my nov 3rd , few days either way call.
    Yes, im aware theres an election a few days after, but there you have it.

My suspicion, is that the players will bail unexpectedly, regardless of election sentiment, if not a major cataclysm around that time.

Its not much to go on, no, but everything points in that direction.

#21     Oct 24, 2006
  2. A down day in the land of PERFECT! ha. The futures will be green buy the time america wakes up and its just another great day the Republicans have engineered for us.

#22     Oct 24, 2006
  3. Remember to call your congressman if they arent, you have a constitutional right to green futures on days that end in "Y".

#23     Oct 24, 2006
  4. So many bears and they keep wondering why it keeps going up.

You don't want this "bubble" to end, you idiots.

#24     Oct 24, 2006
  5. The key is to leverage yourself as much as possible into the asset class that is currently inflating. Sure its a ponzi scheme, but its the economy we have. Our bozo fed chairman has already promised to keep asset from every going done.

#25     Oct 24, 2006
  6. It's the land of paper pushers. And it will end but you do not want it to end while you live in this land.

Just play along and plan your escape.

#26     Oct 24, 2006
  7. We are not at a top as long as we keep seeing posts like this. :D

#27     Oct 24, 2006
  8. S2007S

S2007S

will see a top soon and when you look back in a few months you will be like, wow I could have sold at 12,000++.

If the democrats take the win these markets will take a much needed selloff.

#28     Oct 24, 2006
  9. lol bulls will always pt to a few bears why we can't sell off. but we can have 100 bulls and zero bears on tv and it's still bullish. when its time to fall ti matters little how many bears there are

#29     Oct 24, 2006

10. If the Democrats win, the markets will go higher because neither party can do any more damage to the average person or the economy.

#30     Oct 24, 2006