When will the QE4 rumors start?

Discussion in 'Trading' started by bonds, Sep 13, 2012.

1. Captain Ben to the $$$$ printing office "run them 24x7 until we say stop"

Impact on dollar is also going to hit many foreign economies.....guess where 60% of US company earnings now come from!

Oil up, dollar down,

This is going to end extremely badly.

Sometimes the right thing to do is the exact opposite.

#21     Sep 13, 2012
  2. good if you make oil, good if you export, if you don't do one of those two things you are kind of a parasite on the economy

#22     Sep 13, 2012
  3. I propose that the title of this thread is inaccurate. It should be -when will the iphone 6 rumors start!

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/dr-kevin-and-mr-warsh-former-fed-governor-exposes-fed

"Last year, the Federal Reserve bought 77% of all of the debt that Tim Geithner issued. " (OMG!, what is it this year?)

For a new stimulus program, could Gentle Ben buy up every newly created iphone creating a huge shortage and boosting the world economy? Could he drop iphones from helicopters perhaps?

I feel sorry for GB and wish him well.

#23     Sep 14, 2012
  4. nocloud

nocloud

guys, i just realised. there is never going to be QE4. Why do you need QE4 when you have QE-Infinity!

#24     Sep 14, 2012

5. lol

#25     Sep 14, 2012
  6. bonds

bonds

Yes but what happens when buying mortgage bonds is ineffective? There are so much more things to buy when the money is free :D

I cant wait for the day when he says he will buy the S&P futures... forever!! That will be the ultimate QE!!

#26     Sep 14, 2012
  7. QE 3 = QE 4...ever.

#27     Sep 14, 2012
  8. MKTrader

MKTrader

QE3 is really QEUnlimited.

http://danielamerman.com/articles/2012/QE3C.html

Note/disclaimer: I don't know anything about the guy who wrote this. I'm not promoting his products or services as I know nothing about them. But he has some good points in the article.

#28     Sep 14, 2012