When will the QE4 rumors start?

Discussion in 'Trading' started by bonds, Sep 13, 2012.

1. pupu

pupu

Time to find out if the us is too big to fail

at least we know how it all ends

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Gb4eZ7Z5yk8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

#11     Sep 13, 2012
  2. Is this a political way of forcing the government to act on the fiscal cliff? If there is nothing left that the Fed can do, does it put the ball back in their court?

#12     Sep 13, 2012
  3. emg

emg

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/2N8gJSMoOJc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

#13     Sep 13, 2012
  4. nocloud

nocloud

:D

More seriously though. Thoughts on EUR/USD pair? We're gonna inflate now, the only question is when/where.

Lingering eurozone fears will probably keep EUR/USD < 1.33 so GBP/USD might be the right play.

#14     Sep 13, 2012
  5. One can't reasonably fundamentally trade this because the pair - Draghi (immovable object) versus Gentle Ben (unstoppable force) are opposing each other using the greater fool theory.

Perhaps we get them around a poker table and winner takes all. The suspense (literally???) is killing us. After all they are both good at bluffing.

I get a bad feeling about this competition.

#15     Sep 13, 2012
  6. bonds

bonds

Ill put my money on Bernanke... NOBODY can outprint BUBBLE BEN!!

Eur/usd should go higher!

Seriously though i dont know why you would even trade the Eur/Usd just go long the market!! Easier trade!

#16     Sep 13, 2012
  7. nocloud

nocloud

Sure sure, but I have both euro and usd denominated accounts where I can make the same trade, gotta think about which side of the pond to keep all the money!

#17     Sep 13, 2012
  8. I believe the FED just one up Europe at the print shop with the open ended QE.. :cool:

At least in Europe the frugal Germans still has some say over the cost of the ESM.

#18     Sep 13, 2012
  9. This could be the QE that ends all QEs. Oh wait......we still need to QE treasury again, municipal debts, corporate debts, personal debts, student loan debts....back to mortgage debts...our own debts...alien debts...We're the debt master of the universe

Muahhhhh:D

#19     Sep 13, 2012
  10. bonds, you crack me up. I wish you had your own morning show on CNBC. That's a good one.

"Market is up today on hopes of QE4"

If they let us run the world it would be a whole lot more fun.

(I don't do that "lol" thing, but I am actually doing it.)

#20     Sep 13, 2012