When Will The President Honor The Greatest Trader of All Times?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by tradingjournals, Aug 15, 2011.

1. Ricter

Ricter

I never look at your videos, but I will reply here anyway and say I cannot express fully how pleasurable it would be to see you in the ring against an Ali. Lol, would you ever get your ass kicked.

#11     Aug 15, 2011
  2. bone

bone

Obama only has until the end of 2012 to fulfill your request - clearly this should be a priority for him.

#12     Aug 15, 2011
  3. Lucrum

Lucrum

There's an idea. How about you and Artful Dodger in the ring?

My money is on AD.

#13     Aug 15, 2011
  4. Wallet

Wallet

Toughest to ever hold the heavyweight title....

James Braddock

http://www.jamesjbraddock.com/

#14     Aug 15, 2011
  5. Lucrum

Lucrum

When are you going to update your fake $100 journal?

#15     Aug 15, 2011
  6. Ricter

Ricter

Trying to start another epeen thread? That's just your style.

#16     Aug 15, 2011
  7. Lucrum

Lucrum

And your style is to start stupid threads that get deleted? :D

#17     Aug 15, 2011
  8. Messi007

Messi007 Guest

jajajaja how you said that when that guy only beat old and drying fighters?? Oscar de la Hoya at 36 and droping what? 40 pounds? Mosley 42 years old? Margarito drop 50 pounds to fight that guy and even Cotto had to drop like 38 pounds. Marquez beat him twice and the judge gave pacquaio a draw and a split decision. Pacquai the greaters?? Give me a break brother.

#18     Aug 15, 2011
  9. Messi007

Messi007 Guest

Ali was the greaters because he got much bigger than boxing. He and Pele were the greaters athlete in the 20 century, like it or not.

And Marciano better than Ali, Holmes,. louis Tyson, Holyfield, Frazier, Foreman, Dempsey, lewis?? jajajaja that's a very good joke. Marciano almost lost his first title fight vs a "50" years old guy and made just 6 title defense fighting taxis drivers.

#19     Aug 15, 2011
  10. I said Louis was # 1 .Ali and Holmes are debatable

Marciano is better then Tyson,Holyfield,,Frazier,Foremen,Demspey and Lennox

Who cares if Marciano "almost " lost his first title fight,he "DIDNT" lose.Marciano didnt lose to bums like Hassim Rachamn and Oliver Macall like Lennox did.Marciano didn't lose to a guy like Buster Douglas.Marciano didnt lose to a guy Micheal Moore .Unlike Dempsey Marciano didnt duck the tough black fighters and have multiple losses like Dempsey.Dempsey loss to a light heavyweight for christ sakes

Marciano fought and whipped everybody ,usually by knockout.He didn't duck anyone.He is boxings only undefeated heavyweight champion

[​IMG]

#20     Aug 15, 2011