When will the FED step in?

Discussion in 'Economics' started by Debaser82, May 5, 2010.

1. morganist

morganist Guest

no i haven't for one i am english. i do sympaphise but you have to understand there is no need for that language. it makes the forum look aggressive and puts people off posting. i know it was not meant to offend anyone apart from the government but still please refrain.

#11     May 5, 2010
  2. Ironic. An Englishman moderating how we voice our hatred of our government and president... in 1776, such discourse would have been welcomed by King George...

#12     May 5, 2010
  3. morganist

morganist Guest

I'm going to have afternoon tea with one of my neighbours so if you want to take this up any further you will have to pm me and I will get back to you later.

#13     May 5, 2010
  4. "blowin Ben" just doesn't have the same ring to it. Sounds gay.:D

#14     May 5, 2010
  5. morganist

morganist Guest

Look I don't care what you say as long as you don't use that kind of language. I agree they are probably bad people but just conceal the language. I am off to tea.

#15     May 5, 2010
  6. morganist

morganist Guest

you see that's ok and gets the point across. now i must go to tea.

#16     May 5, 2010
  7. How about "purveyor of oral, phallus vacuum"... can we say that?

#17     May 5, 2010
  8. people resort to namecalling when they don't understand the mechanics.

#18     May 5, 2010
  9. I understand people sometimes get angry at what is happening around them. We should try to keep our cool though as swearing never helps you think clear and can only be detrimental to yourself.

Think about it...when was the last time you heard someone cussing like a sailor who was thinking and acting rationally.

We should all strive to act like Gentlemen and not speak like uneducated street thugs because if we speak like them, people may think we are just like them. Sure, a bad word may come out now and again, but its always a good idea to try to keep the profanity down to a minimum.

I'm not trying to insult anyone, but if you use alot of foul language, it gives the appearance of having a lower IQ. Doesnt matter if you are the smartest guy in the room. Put two identical people next to each other, one with an IQ of 180 and the other with an IQ of 100 and if the guy with the 180 IQ is swearing every other word and the other guy isnt, then the lower IQ guy is going to give the appearance of being the smarter one.

#19     May 5, 2010
  10. morganist

morganist Guest

yes just avoid the usual the f word the c word etc. that is all.

#20     May 5, 2010