When will the bears admit

Discussion in 'Index Futures' started by stock777, Jul 13, 2007.

1. That was really funny, I can see you are a great and underrated twit, I mean wit.

#11     Jul 25, 2007
  2. Big bad Baz is obviously "All Aces" under a new name seems he changes his identity more often than Walter Mitty or Peter Foster

#12     Jul 25, 2007
  3. Chood

Chood

MAR and bx: helium milkshake, ummm good and gettin better.

P.S. Thought I'd try to steer the thread back to something related to stocks.

#13     Jul 25, 2007
  4. Chood

Chood

Crikey, they're handing out money at the MAR shorts window. Maybe not too late to get in line, although earlier (like me) would have been much, much better.

Send your thank you notes and chocolates to BX, from which this mother's milk has flowed.

#14     Jul 26, 2007
  5. Hope you all enjoyed my coded message that the end was nigh.

Those in the know benefited immensely.

#15     Jul 26, 2007
  6. Chood

Chood

No argument from me about this:

#16     Jul 26, 2007
  7. Chood

Chood

So many of my fellow-traveling MAR shorts have covered, it is time for you too to get in line at the window. It'll be open awhile. More love and kisses to bx.

#17     Jul 31, 2007
  8. Chood

Chood

I love it: indexes recover some and everyone believes big-time "value" buyers are stepping it. Trust me: the only thing between 43 and 33 in MAR are dentists and other sheeple.

Talk to me about value when MAR hits 33, BX hits 10, and when sp hits 1250. You might be on to something.

#18     Aug 3, 2007
  9. MKTrader

MKTrader

Gross? Please. He's been bearish for years. Now he's the media's permabear darling whenever there's a dip/correction.
    It's the old "broken clock is right twice a day" thing.

#19     Aug 3, 2007
  10. Chood

Chood

Yes, I've seen that exact same critique of him from others. It so happened that he expressed a p.o.v. that coincided with my own and that I had acted on only in June. Prior to that, I had never before posted a short call on USA indexes. Gross I can't answer for on that, and why should I? He makes out OK without my help.

#20     Aug 3, 2007