When will religion be exposed?

Discussion in 'Religion and Spirituality' started by tradingod, Jun 7, 2007.

1. tradingod

tradingod

I am a spiritual person, don't get me wrong, I believe in a higher power.. but who in their right mind believes the fairytales in the bible?

The men who wrote the bible were mystics, and being mystics they wrote in the language of mysticism.. the language of the subconscious.. symbolism and allegory

Religions (all religions) great mistake was to take these stories literally

It is the same as taking a dream literally, you cant do it, a dream must be interpreted correctly, the great archetypes of the psyche are symbols for higher truths and this is exactly how the writers of the bible structured their stories

We are such children to take pride in blind faith rather than investigate the mind, life and reality

2. Beliefs should be a search for truth and understanding, not denying reality so you can have faith in a compendium of books written by unknown authors over hundreds and hundreds of years complied much later by other fallible men, as 100% literally correct. That is a faith that is truly blind

3. God's promises make no exceptions. And he guarantees that only joy can be the final outcome found for everything.

Yet it is up to us when this is reached; how long we let an alien will appear to be opposing His.

And while we think this will is real, we will not find the end He has appointed as the outcome of all problems we perceive, all trials we see, and every situation that we meet.

Yet is the ending certain. For God's Will is done in earth and Heaven. We will seek and we will find according to His will, which guarantees that our will is done.

Jesus