When will Jack and Spider ante up?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by velvethammer, Jul 11, 2007.

1. Jeez that handsome guy in the mirror is too dazzling to look at for any length of time

But you still haven't told us your interest in the matter.. you obviously don't know any of the participants personally, you don't use their methods.. in fact apart from your constant posts there is not a single thing that links you to this matter

I can only assume a psychological projection in which case your advice regarding the mirror is more sage than you can imagine.. perhaps I am your mirror

Wow I got a little chill there.. was a bit like the moment Darth tells Luke he is his father.. did you feel it?

#51     Jul 11, 2007
  2. nkhoi

nkhoi

this thread is setting straight-to-chit-chat ET record, anyway my AHA for the day:)

• aha.gif
      File size:
      73.7 KB
      Views:
    #52     Jul 11, 2007
  3. Come closer Clarice *phttt phttt phttt*

#53     Jul 11, 2007
  4. As a matter of fact I do know some participants personally and thats as far as I will go. There, that is my reasoning for combating with you from time to time.

Ok, so now that that is out of the way, have you an answer for this:

"Is there a time table for your insanity to end? By that I mean your obessesion with Jack Hershy as well as your propensity to answer or back your own aliases questions/whinings."

#54     Jul 11, 2007
  5. Ahhh so you are biased.. well that settles that.. does Jack really look like Mr Burns from the Simpsons?

And does Spyder wear the thong when serving Jack at the pool.. oh excuse me.. I mean Jack's girlfriends (sugar mommy) pool

Hmmm now it really is chit chat

#55     Jul 11, 2007
  6. ANSWER THE QUESTION FIRST:

"Is there a time table for your insanity to end? By that I mean your obessesion with Jack Hershy as well as your propensity to answer or back your own aliases questions/whinings. "

#56     Jul 11, 2007
  7. Well that is a question for all Jack's detractors.. shall I round them up?

Could take awhile

#57     Jul 11, 2007
  8. Take away all your aliases and there are maybe 2 others. And who cares about them! They dont all have 25 aliases and start the same threads over and over.

#58     Jul 11, 2007
  9. You're questions remind me of an old Benny Hill joke

Never assUme lest you make an ass out of U and me

#59     Jul 11, 2007
  10. I am not the first

I am not the last

I am not even the one you think I am

But I understand you need to believe I am

#60     Jul 11, 2007