When will bitcoin hit $20,000?

Discussion in 'Crypto Assets' started by Cuddles, Sep 2, 2017.

1. schweiz

schweiz

The chart above was posted sept 3, 2017.
    The chart below is what happened afterwards in reality. I am in shock!

MWSnap288.jpg

#21     Sep 5, 2018
  2. Vertex

Vertex

Not really, the chart didnt look like that when the link was posted. They linked directly to a google finance chart. It is not a static screenshot.

#22     Sep 5, 2018
    Cuddles and schweiz like this.
  3. Cuddles

Cuddles

I think there was no edit time limit when I posted that to rub it in (I think now there is time limit). There's no time stamp for the edit so an admin would have to double check. I honestly don't remember and am curious as well

#23     Sep 5, 2018
  4. Overnight

Overnight

I am also curious.

#24     Sep 5, 2018
  5. Hope in the end of this year bitcoin hit 15,000$ to 20,000$

#25     Sep 6, 2018
    kavinronald likes this.
  6. schweiz

schweiz

We just dropped $ 1,000 in less then 24 hours...

#26     Sep 6, 2018
  7. lukaku

lukaku

According to me in future bitcoin would'nt hit $20,000

#27     Sep 13, 2018
    kavinronald likes this.
  8. fx$esm23

fx$esm23

Agree with you. But some people are making predictions about btc that it will even touch the level of $60000 in upcoming years.

#28     Sep 14, 2018
    kavinronald likes this.
  9. schweiz

schweiz

There are two reasons why people post such a high level:
    1. they have a losing position in bitcoin and hope they can convince other people to buy so that prices can go up to lower their own losses. There is a posting on ET from a hodler who told that 17K was a good entry and the risk for lower pices was very small. At the same time he was selling all his bitcoins.
    2. they post these predictions until they believe themselves that prices will one day go up to new highs. That's typical for people who have so big losses they mentally cannot take the loss anymore. But in the next move up they promised themselves to get out. But at that point they will again not get out, typical for big losses.
    Since the top, bitcoin lost roughly 66% of it's market capital in about 8 months. Billions and billions of losses that have been taken by people. Not selling at a loss gives them the illusion they still did not lose as the bitcoin could go to 100,000 or 200,000 or even 1 million...

#29     Sep 14, 2018
    cresa maugh likes this.
  10. I think it is a matter of years for us to be witnesses to it :) After a calm period, there is always a jump.

#30     Sep 17, 2018