When will Artful D0dger be banned?

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by Gabfly1, Jul 24, 2011.

1. When will Artful D0dger have started enough racial segregation and anti-multiculturalism threads to have him banned for what amounts to thinly-veiled hate speech? When will his ongoing white supremacist diatribes finally be enough for ET's "management," such as it is, to finally decide that enough is enough?

Artful D0dger is almost certainly the artiste formerly know as phenomena, who had already been banned for essentially the same repugnant conduct. Why is he now being given wider berth?

You will note that a previous thread about this specimen was completely ignored by ET "management."

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=223512&perpage=6&pagenumber=1

2. Lucrum

Lucrum

Politics & Religion

Not for the faint of heart. If you are easily offended, stay away from this forum!

3. bone

bone

Why remain silent about your hero "Free Thinker" and the title and contents of the threads he starts ? Doesn't social justice require a balanced approach ?

4. Lucrum

Lucrum

Gabby has no interest in balance. He wants a stacked deck.

He's pissed the conservatives are running his native Canada.
    He's pissed the conservatives kicked butt in 2010 here in the US.
    He's pissed their aren't enough candy ass bleeding heart PC liberals in P&R to suit him.

The ONLY thing that would make gabby happy, here on ET at least, is for anyone and everyone who disagrees with him/(her) to be banned.

5. Joe

Joe

I don't agree with his views, but I don't see the issue if he's keeping it in P&R and not singling out an individual member, or if there is a significant amount of members complaining about his actions. Right now you are the only member, please use the ignore button on his account.

6. byteme

byteme

Artful D0dger is unmistakably phenomena.

I disagree with his views but I support his right to voice his opinions.

It would be nice if he would act his 27 years of age though.

In addition, the frequency and volume of new threads on the same topic is verging on spam.

Thread ratings however suggest he is in good company.

7. Obviously this thread is not more important than banning bearice.

8. I see. So ongoing and persistent thinly-veiled racist hate speech is just fine by ET standards. Got it.

9. Lucrum

Lucrum

Good! Does this mean you're done starting these cry baby threads?

10. bone

bone

What do you call the thread titles and verbage published by your boy "Free Thinker" ?

Were you sitting on the 'thought police' board up there in Canada looking to throw Mark Steyn in jail as well ?

You are a living, breathing hypocrite of the highest order.

#10     Jul 24, 2011