When we are feeling the uncertainty, making a decision alleviates the discomfort.

Discussion in 'Psychology' started by dealmaker, May 13, 2020.

1. dealmaker

dealmaker

""

2. SanMiguel

SanMiguel

Genius

TooEffingOld and David's faith like this.
  3. I disagree with this. Just because a decision has to be made, does not mean it is the right or high probability decision to make a profit. Good decisions comes prior making good decision.

Whenever I feel uncertainity arises, I open my spreadsheet and glance at the Expectancy of my previous historical trades.

This gives me the confidence to take the trade, put the stop loss in the right place, and follow my trading management. The same way I have taken those past 100 to 500 trades.

There is no way of getting around it. Uncertainty is apart of the trader job description.

Skills pays the bills.

4. So you agree with her.

SimpleMeLike likes this.
  5. I believe in making trading decisions based on what have a statistically proven edge in making money.

If it don't make money, it don't make sense.

6. Treveata

Treveata

Well, from which direction to look, with a good feeling and the decisions are more successful, it always has been and will be

7. ironchef

ironchef

Maybe it is just me, more often than not I ended up with regrets after I executed the decision: buyer's remorse and seller's remorse ran rampant.

8. Of course, confidence gives a very good result.

SimpleMeLike and Devin larrson like this.
  9. Most important.

SimpleMeLike likes this.
  10. I certainly agree on this

#10     May 28, 2020